Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    LOL... now the TPE doesn't exist! What are you smoking buddy? Really, what is it?

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/06/...xceptions.html
    From the article you hand picked states "even if a team isn稚 above the apron when it uses its MLE, it might make sense to play it safe by avoiding using the full MLE and imposing a hard cap."

Further down in your article it also states "using the BAE creates a hard cap at the apron."

That's hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Like I said, no one calls MLE a TPE, because they're 2 completely different exceptions
    I've already said that the TPE is part of the MLE in my previous post idiot!

Also, don't post what other clueless idiots tweet as being true facts, if there was a hard cap, the S&T of Russell wouldn't have been allowed/approved to proceed by the league, but would have been blocked instead.

It was allowed to proceed because it resulted in reducing the salary in the books with respect to what AD's salary was before... The term "Hardcap", or "a team is hardcaped" doesn't exist anywhere in the CBA and no one can force a team to waive or stretch the contract of players after a legal trade which has been approved by the league.

Quote Originally Posted by mouseslept View Post
    I've already said that the TPE is part of the MLE in my previous post idiot!

Also, don't post what other clueless idiots tweet as being true facts, if there was a hard cap, the S&T of Russell wouldn't have been allowed/approved to proceed by the league, but would have been blocked instead.

It was allowed to proceed because it resulted in reducing the salary in the books with respect to what AD's salary was before... The term "Hardcap", or "a team is hardcaped" doesn't exist anywhere in the CBA and no one can force a team to waive or stretch the contract of players after a legal trade which has been approved by the league.
    I'll believe Larry Coon over you anyday of the week and twice on game day

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    You had the most disrespected player in the league before he started spreading the virus- sorry but you guys just won稚 get the respect you deserve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's fine, but I can still tell everybody to suck it lol! Hey, could be worse. Could be the team that was purposefully the biggest joke in basketball for half a decade because it's stupid to just be a 1st or 2nd round exit every year...oh wait.

Rippin' lips son!!

Man I love Marcus Smart

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    That's fine, but I can still tell everybody to suck it lol! Hey, could be worse. Could be the team that was purposefully the biggest joke in basketball for half a decade because it's stupid to just be a 1st or 2nd round exit every year...oh wait.
    And what about titles?

#17 for #24

Job's done

For whatever reason it痴 the popular opinion that Pandemic P is better than Jimmy Buckets. Jimmy is easily better.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

It just shows we overvalue shooting in some instances.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Horford went to the Sixers for his pension.

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Elaborate. Seems like an empty gym with no pressure, travel and the motivation for players isn't the same(some players didn't even suit up, others prolly here just to try and not destroy the cba when real hoops begins) . I feel like practice players who wouldn't cut it in the real NBA can be more effective but idk, I've only seen like 4 games this bubble, didn't even watch last night.
    When I say harder I mean more mentally. For the players with families I imagine that it would be tough to maintain your focus. Either because they miss their family, or because their family misses them (and the player feels guilty). During a normal season they would be home every few days.

You could also look at the young players that are living that rich single life. Not able to go out to the clubs and been seen. Or not able to be with their girlfriend. Keep in mind, these guys are young and partying and being seen is extremely important to a lot of them. Being in the bubble has got to be really boring for a lot of those young guys who are used to the traveling and partying in different cities. Maintaining your focus has to be tough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    And what about titles?
    What about em?

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    For whatever reason it痴 the popular opinion that Pandemic P is better than Jimmy Buckets. Jimmy is easily better.
    As big of a dick as Butler is you aren't wrong. Playoff P is a myth built on a series against the Heat forever ago.
    Last edited by JAZZNC; 08-22-2020 at 02:04 PM. Reason: I'm an idiot

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    As big of a dick as Butler is you aren't wrong. Playoff P is a myth built on a series against the Cavs forever ago.
    It was the Heat not the Cavs but point still stands.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It was the Heat not the Cavs but point still stands.
    Yep, I'm an idiot.

Rippin' lips son!!

Marvin Williams almost just got beat up