Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Good thing Dak is their QB or else we'd have to worry about a Dallas SB run.
    Honestly with the offensive weapons he has he doesnít have to be great, he only has to be very good which heís proven he can do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Honestly with the offensive weapons he has he doesnít have to be great, he only has to be very good which heís proven he can do.

With the weapons, protection, running game, and defensive talent on that team, anything less than an MVP, 13 wins, and a NFCCG appearance should be considered a sign to move on from Dak.

this isn't the former Viking Everson Griffin they signed, it's his lesser known twin brother Everton....so 6mil is a bit of an overpay

dammit Everson, I think the Vikings offered a 2 yr deal worth more per in Feb and you turned it down....not sure if they made an offer now, but with Pierce opting out (tho a DT) bringing Everson back woulda been that much better...........besides what you see on the field, a great locker room guy, somewhat a John Randle 2.0 (who unfortunately also finished his career elsewhere)
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

8-8 is certainly repeatable.

Itís so hard to get excited over this because who Knows if they will even play . In a normal year ... Poe opted out ... Iím just sick to my stomach over all this ... but MM just held his first Practice as HC of the Cowboys. I hate the circumstances but I love this roster

Quote Originally Posted by surf and turf View Post
    Itís so hard to get excited over this because who Knows if they will even play . In a normal year ... Poe opted out ... Iím just sick to my stomach over all this ... but MM just held his first Practice as HC of the Cowboys. I hate the circumstances but I love this roster
    Where are you getting that Poe opted out?

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Where are you getting that Poe opted out?
    Yea Iím not seeing anywhere that Poe has opted out. He was at camp today working out.

https://twitter.com/joriepstein/stat...085066753?s=21

Such a good fit on that DL. Dallas doing it right. Lost a lockdown corner in Jones, hell the back end by getting stronger in the front-7.

On paper they look pretty good across the board. On offense theyíre loaded. The defense has a lot of talent too but because of the new system thereís a lot of question marks. Griffen fills a huge hole on that DL. Their front 7 should be as good as any front 7 in the NFL. The secondary is talented but young and inexperienced.

They do still have to prove it though, that includes the offense. They need to figure out what theyíre going to do at LG and C.

McCoy torn ACL, there goes the front 7.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    McCoy torn ACL, there goes the front 7.
    Definitely a huge loss. They do have depth though. This might be the opportunity that the rookie Gallimore needs. They also have Woods returning from last year. I this also guarantees that Crawford makes the roster. Also IF Trystan Hill has anything, this is his opportunity.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12