Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Don't know what the metrics say, but I'd be okay with never seeing KB in the outfield again.

Gotta suck to be Kyle there. Nobody hits a ball more than 80MPH and somehow they get 3 hits, haha.

Victory for Hendricks getting out of that with just 1

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

El Mago

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    Don't know what the metrics say, but I'd be okay with never seeing KB in the outfield again.
    Because he nearly made a good play and a bad throw? For his career he's about average to slightly above in LF.

I love Kyle but he is the unluckiest pitcher in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Agreed. And with the situation there is no way he should react like that no matter how upset he is. He may have a bit a bit of a hot head reputation with the umps, he needs to keep the emotions in check in that instance.
    Meh. I think umps need thicker skin. I also don't think it matters the player's reputation. If a guy is in your face or arguing an extended period of time, sure toss him. Looking at it from an objective, case by case basis, Willy didn't do anything to warrant being tossed.

Good that we gave up only 1 run, but who knows if that inning even happens if Willy doesn’t get thrown out.

2016 World Series Champions!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Willy needs to control his emotions, too often he reacts. Look in the mirror on that one Willy
    This is ridiculous. It's absurd that he got thrown out for smashing his bat. He didn't even look at the ump. Ump needs to realize nobody is watching because he's behind the dish.

Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    Meh. I think umps need thicker skin. I also don't think it matters the player's reputation. If a guy is in your face or arguing an extended period of time, sure toss him. Looking at it from an objective, case by case basis, Willy didn't do anything to warrant being tossed.
    In general, umps should just not be tossing players. Unless something absolutely absurd happens, they need to just shut the **** up and do their job.

Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Because he nearly made a good play and a bad throw? For his career he's about average to slightly above in LF.
    Not because of that play, just in general. I never liked the way Maddon bounced guys all over the place. KB is a third basemen, he should play third unless something weird requires him to play elsewhere.

OK KB now lets get hot for the rest of the year!

Well, at least we know his wrist is OK.

Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownPacerFan View Post
    Not because of that play, just in general. I never liked the way Maddon bounced guys all over the place. KB is a third basemen, he should play third unless something weird requires him to play elsewhere.
    That's silly. If we can improve the team by him being in LF we should absolutely do it.

That needs to happen more often

That fall on the wrist might have helped him!

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast