Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    It will really suck if Frazier continues to hit like this and is then promptly replaced when Stanton comes back

Boone needed sack last year and didn't. You have a team that is gritty and playing great but instead of letting them play till they fail, you put guys back in the lineup who are highly paid.

I also think he should DH Judge for the time being. Voit and Ford split time at first.
    I would also put Sockman in LF. Gardner needs to sit a while. He should be a defensive replacement/pinch runner/ spot starter at this point. I get the love. He's been awesome as a Yankee. I really love the way he plays but it's time.

Another reason I don't like Boone. He is FOS. I would hope he is because if you think Gardner gives you your best chance to win?

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It will really suck if Frazier continues to hit like this and is then promptly replaced when Stanton comes back

Boone needed sack last year and didn't. You have a team that is gritty and playing great but instead of letting them play till they fail, you put guys back in the lineup who are highly paid.

I also think he should DH Judge for the time being. Voit and Ford split time at first.
    I would also put Sockman in LF. Gardner needs to sit a while. He should be a defensive replacement/pinch runner/ spot starter at this point. I get the love. He's been awesome as a Yankee. I really love the way he plays but it's time.

Another reason I don't like Boone. He is FOS. I would hope he is because if you think Gardner gives you your best chance to win?
    I agree, it's time to sit Gardy. Tauchman and Frazier need the PT and give them the best chance to win. Not sure about Judge as a DH, not yet. Although it would keep him healthy. DJ should play every day and twice on Sunday. Hopefully Torres finds his stroke. Sanchez? Move over Gardy make room.

Small sample on Frazier so it may be premature to get too excited. However he backed up his bravado. Give me a chance to play I'll show you what I am capable of doing, and he did just that.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin
    “The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.” --- Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    I agree, it's time to sit Gardy. Tauchman and Frazier need the PT and give them the best chance to win. Not sure about Judge as a DH, not yet. Although it would keep him healthy. DJ should play every day and twice on Sunday. Hopefully Torres finds his stroke. Sanchez? Move over Gardy make room.

Small sample on Frazier so it may be premature to get too excited. However he backed up his bravado. Give me a chance to play I'll show you what I am capable of doing, and he did just that.
    Frazier will play 150 games no doubt!

He is not making $26 million yet so he has that carrot on a string in front of him.

And I think he can hit 30 homer runs if he was a starter.

Again, ask Big Mike what team he wants to go and then have Hal payout 60% and cut bait!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Clown, what are you thoughts about Tauchman in CF and maybe Frazier in LF? That might be a risk, but ....you get both bats in the line up. Rotate the DH spot to keep hot bats in the line up. Tauchman's LHed bat proves a bit more valuable than Fraziers RHed on an everyday basis, but that may be splitting hairs.

Again, it might be premature getting too excited about one game.
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin
    “The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.” --- Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

He is not making $26 million yet so he has that carrot on a string in front of him.

Again, ask Big Mike what team he wants to go and then have Hal payout 60% and cut bait!
    You honestly believe Hal would eat 60%?

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post

Will it be for the Yanks?

I'm confident Clint would hit like an Allstar if given everyday ABs. I'm not a fan of his, but if he hits and is even just average or slightly worse on D then I'm fine w it.

He's on the team. I will root for him to mash.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bryan Hoch
    @BryanHoch
    Asked to elaborate on “lower body tightness,” Boone mentioned hips, hamstrings and calves.
    4:20 PM · Aug 12, 2020

So his entire lower body lol

Boone tried to skirt that question. He just couldn't figure a way to do it and had to come clean. You could really tell he didn't want to answer it.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

I don't like him, but he can hit. Have to give him credit for that. I hope he takes advantage of the opportunity and mashes.

Also, OT, but as a mod can you please force mush to post a pic of himself. I just need to know what he looks like.
    Maybe threaten a permaban if he refuses.

I remember when we were on AOL he posted a photo that was supposedly him. Who knows for sure?
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Can we somehow, sign Joe Kelly, please.

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Quote Originally Posted by YANKSGUY View Post
    I remember when we were on AOL he posted a photo that was supposedly him. Who knows for sure?
    Please find it

Please find it

LOL That thing is long lost in the internet universe somewhere.
    The REAL DEAL Yankee fan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123