Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    Yea I get that it weakens the BP...but what does a BP matter if we donít have good starters.

Plus, itís what the dude really wants, and in my heart of hearts, Iíd give him the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree with that. I actually fully believe in Lugo as a starter and I thought that we gave up on him too easily there. Heís just performed too well in relief where itís hard to put him back in the rotation.

Maybe we should move Matz to the pen finally. It just hasnít worked out for him as a starter. Something needs to change, thatís for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    I agree with that. I actually fully believe in Lugo as a starter and I thought that we gave up on him too easily there. Heís just performed too well in relief where itís hard to put him back in the rotation.

Maybe we should move Matz to the pen finally. It just hasnít worked out for him as a starter. Something needs to change, thatís for sure.
    Yep. This season, in my head at least, was Matzís last chance as a starter...and heís failing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfnz View Post
    Sewald is one of those guys that just won't go away. He doesn't seem to have any kind of game plan out there. His stuff sucks too, so that doesn't help.
    At least they put him in during garbage time. Unlikely we were coming back in this game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    His jumps are late and his routes all too often are not ideal.

We could really use Hamilton or Marisnick (when he comes back from injury) in CF right now.

Should have known that at a time when we canít do anything or go anywhere, the Mets would just add to the frustration and disappointment instead of lifting our spirits a little.

I hear ya. I do still enjoy watching players develop. Once I'm past the reality of our team going nowhere again, my perspective changes..it just takes a while. After looking a little better the last few games I had some hope, but watching Matz tonight and recognizing the fact that our staff is not good, I've buried it. If I get surprised, great.. but I'm not counting on anything. Still sucks that it's the same disappointment every year, but I guess I've come to expect that.

Lmao Sewald is a BUM

Iím not even watching anymore, but this is sad.

Is there a booing option for the fan noise?

I kind if feel bad for Sewald.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Lmao Sewald is a BUM

Iím not even watching anymore, but this is sad.
    Yeah canít wait till that dude is gone.

Just as bad as Rhame was.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yeah canít wait till that dude is gone.

Just as bad as Rhame was.
    I just watched that Cabrera double in the 5th and man that was an AWFUL route by Nimmo. Heís played an absolutely dreadful CF.

On a bright note, Shreve was been stellar thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mannyfnz View Post
    I kind if feel bad for Sewald.
    If you have half a heart, you have to. To have your MLB career blasted to pieces in this abortion of a season is just adding insult to injury. No athlete wants to suck. When you try your best and your best produces what it did today, man thereís just not any way to get over that. Itís just sad.

Matz is a fragile ****ing **** and I canít wait until he is pitching for the Pirates. Iím done with him. Never want to see him pitch for this team again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anyman View Post
    If you have half a heart, you have to. To have your MLB career blasted to pieces in this abortion of a season is just adding insult to injury. No athlete wants to suck. When you try your best and your best produces what it did today, man thereís just not any way to get over that. Itís just sad.
    **** him! Do your job or **** off! Sports are a meritocracy not a ****ing charity.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    **** him! Do your job or **** off! Sports are a meritocracy not a ****ing charity.
    Iíve got news for you, son. There are no ďmeritocriciesĒ. If there were, we wouldnít be where we are now.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast