Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    mt

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    why would a nurse lie to me? and why would the nursing station say they have 3 rooms left exactly? who are they trying to impress? I am sure you could actually call and see if there are beds at methodist for patients and they would give you the numbers so you can decide if a person wants to go there... i have 2 neighbors on my block that work at the university of pennsylvania and will let you know how true this is considering i live right inbetween both methodist and pennsylvania hospital down by passyunk ave.
    3 beds left doesnít mean 90 percent are occupied by COVID patients, most hospitals operate at 90 percent capacity regardless of whether or not there is a pandemic.

No clue why she would exaggerate. Not my question to answer.

I asked around last night, as I have probably two dozen friends who are nurses or doctors, theyíre pretty much all saying that hardly any beds are being used for COVID, and that the vast majority of people theyíre seeing for Covid do not need hospitalization.

(Also, I was not a Trump voter in 2016, nor will I be in 2020. But yes, ask around, the last thing any of us needs is more disinformation from the Right or Left MSM)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like Stroman may have been smarter than we gave him credit for.

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmiler2 View Post
    Looks like Stroman may have been smarter than we gave him credit for.
    Wow yeah with a 99,6 recovery rate everyone should hide under the bed.
    What's the point of 60 man rosters if 1 case shuts everything down.

Give it a ****ing rest Mr. I Blatantly Made A Duplicate Account Because My First One Got Banned

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Harry777 View Post
    Give it a ****ing rest Mr. I Blatantly Made A Duplicate Account Because My First One Got Banned

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
    Don't think I got banned.

Give what a break, no athlete is dying from Covid, sorry to disappoint some of you guys

Ernestdove

Anthony Kay now through 6 appearances with Bluejays has a 2.38 ERA and is topping 97+ MPH. Must be nice for them.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Stroman opts out

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Ernestdove

Anthony Kay now through 6 appearances with Bluejays has a 2.38 ERA and is topping 97+ MPH. Must be nice for them.
    Lol talk about a SSS. Heís pitching out of the bullpen with a 4.14 FIP and 5.43 xFIP while giving up hard contact. That ERA will not last.

Yeah letís not make that dude out to be something special just yet.

There are a lot of Met blog writers and former Met columnists who can't wait to tell you that former Mets are doing well elsewhere. Matt Ehalt is one for example. I don't see Dove talking about Justin Dunn and his 7.80 ERA.

I would rather watch them then watch Wacha, Porcello and Matz.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I would rather watch them then watch Wacha, Porcello and Matz.
    Sure but that type of journalism just feeds into Mets fans fears. Not everyone the Mets move on from will be amazing and what they get back in return be crap. Look, we're all aware the Mets only got a handful of starts from Stroman but its impossible to predict a global pandemic and on top of that, that doesn't mean Kay will be a perennial all star. Same with Richardson.

I think the Mets have a real chance to re-sign Stroman as well. They should along with another TORP to go with deGrom.
    Last edited by metswon69; 08-23-2020 at 06:20 PM.

If even one of those guys BVW traded away pans out heís still a lousy GM - because he basically got hot garbage in return.

Canít wait for a new owner and hopefully a new GM.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by GottaBelieve View Post
    If even one of those guys BVW traded away pans out heís still a lousy GM - because he basically got hot garbage in return.

Canít wait for a new owner and hopefully a new GM.

I wouldn't call Cano, Diaz and Stroman hot garbage. Cano has been hitting really well since the 2nd half of last year, Diaz still has the ability to be a lights out closer and Stroman was supposed to be a piece to get them to the playoffs this year before the pandemic hit.

It hasn't worked out that way but I would rather go down trying than not.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    I wouldn't call Cano, Diaz and Stroman hot garbage. Cano has been hitting really well since the 2nd half of last year, Diaz still has the ability to be a lights out closer and Stroman was supposed to be a piece to get them to the playoffs this year before the pandemic hit.

It hasn't worked out that way but I would rather go down trying than not.
    Stroman has been a major disappointment, Diaz was awful last year and blew 2 games in a 60 game season. Cano has been injured twice and playing great in 17 games this year.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast