Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who is the G.O.A.T at their absolute peak?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dwyane Wade

6 54.55%
  • Kobe Bryant

1 9.09%
  • Bill Walton

0 0%
  • Jerry West

0 0%
  • Dirk Nowitzki

0 0%
  • Kevin Garnett

1 9.09%
  • Charles Barkley

1 9.09%
  • Karl Malone

0 0%
  • Oscar Robertson

0 0%
  • Elgin Baylor

0 0%
  • David Robinson

0 0%
  • Julius Erving

0 0%
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo

1 9.09%
  • James Harden

0 0%
  • Isiah Thomas

0 0%
  • Scottie Pippen

0 0%
  • Rick Barry

1 9.09%
  • John Havlicek

0 0%
  • Tracy McGrady

0 0%
  • Allen Iverson

0 0%
  • Steve Nash

0 0%
  • Chris Paul

0 0%
  • John Stockton

0 0%
  • Russell Westbrook

0 0%
  • Patrick Ewing

0 0%
  • Willis Reed

0 0%
  • Clyde Drexler

0 0%
  • Bob McAdoo

0 0%
  • Anthony Davis

0 0%
  • Kevin McHale

0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    Peak Wade is better than anyone you just named and those are the facts brotha!!
    Nah. Peak Wade is not better then peak Kobe. Close but not better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree Kobe should have gone by now. I voted for him a while ago but nobody else was backing him. It seems to be a consensus that Moses went too soon. Maybe I will throw him back in to the pool. I also didn't want Russell to get selected that early but the votes are the votes. Oh well. I'm enjoying it.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Nah. Peak Wade is not better then peak Kobe. Close but not better.

Itís been discussed in the other threads, it was Wade pretty easily all backed by the numbers
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    No list should ever exist where Curry and Kawhi are higher then Kobe or Wade, at this moment. Durant is close to their level but he needs another couple prime years in my opinion. Kobe is definitely top 10, Wade is right behind him.

More years? You clearly don't understand peak rankings. One year is enough, hence bill walton being in this

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    More years? You clearly don't understand peak rankings. One year is enough, hence bill walton being in this
    Good point. Wasnít really thinking peak when I posted. Just saw the list and had to say something.

Itís been discussed in the other threads, it was Wade pretty easily all backed by the numbers
    this......... kobe is a top 9-11 player ever where is wade is probably 15-20 no offense of course...... wades peak though is better where is kobe has the longevity... its pretty easy to see tbh.

Wade spent his peak blindly barreling into traffic, throwing the ball in the general direction of the basket, and getting rewarded with 2 free throws. This was right after the Malice when Sternís paranoia about the optics of angry black men was at its peak. I think if we normalize officiating his influence during peak dips some

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I still donít understand how Walton get no love yet. Go watch some peak Walton. He is brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Wade spent his peak blindly barreling into traffic, throwing the ball in the general direction of the basket, and getting rewarded with 2 free throws. This was right after the Malice when Sternís paranoia about the optics of angry black men was at its peak. I think if we normalize officiating his influence during peak dips some

Then the same can be said for LeBron and Kobe who shot as much or more than Wade every year. Wade led the league in free throw attempts 1 time, other than that there were multiple players above him Like Dwight LeBron Kobe etc and the year he led was shortened due to injury so the sample size is small. Wade was elite all around other than 3 point shooting.
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Umm that's doubly true with stars playing in an even easier offensive environment. Wade in a spaced out system dominates more than ******* like kd and curry and hes way better defensively

I still donít understand how Walton get no love yet. Go watch some peak Walton. He is brilliant

Hes sabonis without the range, walton goes after Dirk and the like

so giannis?

Yep, it was discussed in the previous thread, and Kobe won by a pretty wide margin...don't forget to mention that part. The massive majority picked kobe
    Last edited by Big Moves03; 08-13-2020 at 03:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I agree Kobe should have gone by now. I voted for him a while ago but nobody else was backing him. It seems to be a consensus that Moses went too soon. Maybe I will throw him back in to the pool. I also didn't want Russell to get selected that early but the votes are the votes. Oh well. I'm enjoying it.
    The list is pretty laughable, if I'm being honest. At this point, I'm simply waiting to see just how much more outlandish this list becomes. Goes to show what happens when people base their opinions on numbers that they don't really understand. This outcome mimics research on decision making, which shows that the more information that people get, the poorer decisions they make. The reason is that we don't know how to weight those numbers appropriately and end up focusing on things that don't actually matter. This is the reason why gambling sites make a ton of information available to people, because the more they give us and the more information we have the more likely we are to make poor choices.

I see Kobeís balls boy is back.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast