Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Man arrested for trying to kidnap Sonya Deville

This so crazy and F'd-up

Man arrested on kidnapping charge at home of WWE star Sonya Deville

https://www.tampabay.com/news/crime/...-sheriff-says/

That could've ended much worse, and I am glad it didnt. This dude also needs some serious mental help as well.

Good she had a security system in her home. Some of these WWE fans are ****ing crazy. I get that happens to celebrities in many different genres of entertainment and sports but wrestling fans take it to a different extreme sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Good she had a security system in her home. Some of these WWE fans are ****ing crazy. I get that happens to celebrities in many different genres of entertainment and sports but wrestling fans take it to a different extreme sometimes.
    Sonya is going to have to move now.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Sonya is going to have to move now.
    Problem is property records are all public. This guy went two states away to find her. Whats to say he won't continue to track her down, or someone else won't do the same? Celebrities, no matter how "celebrity" they are, should enjoy their privacy. She definitely needs to move, but that may only be a temporary thing.

I also heard that apparently Mandy Rose was staying with her in the guest room before heading back on the road. Glad they are both OK.

is that what happened? i saw something about it but, thought it was some kind of wrestling angle. that is ****ed up. I don't know if I would want to mess with Sonya anyway shes ex MMA

Sonya Would of ****ed him up lol look at the dude

#FreeYagyu And CSSTL

Quote Originally Posted by Silent View Post
    Sonya Would of ****ed him up lol look at the dude
    He kinda looks like Hornswaggle

I saw this..guys fukin insane...said he was planning it for 8 months

He also wrote on Twitter for peoples suggestions

Quote Originally Posted by NASCAR Diva#3 View Post
    He kinda looks like Hornswaggle
    I'm glad I'm not crazy. I was thinking the same thing when i saw his picture lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Problem is property records are all public. This guy went two states away to find her. Whats to say he won't continue to track her down, or someone else won't do the same? Celebrities, no matter how "celebrity" they are, should enjoy their privacy. She definitely needs to move, but that may only be a temporary thing.

I also heard that apparently Mandy Rose was staying with her in the guest room before heading back on the road. Glad they are both OK.
    Given the seriousness of these charges and depends on if his attorney getting these charges to run concurrent, I would say this loser will still be off the streets for a minimum of 10 years. Once he leaves prison, if he does, he is likely to have to wear an ankle monitor and definitely have a significant RO put on him. It also would not be surprising if another restriction will be that he will not be allowed access to a computer.

My preditction is that this loser will get more than 10 years because of how close it came to becoming a tragedy.

It sucks that Sonya will probably have to alter the way she lives because of this pissant.
    Screw sabermetics.