View Poll Results: Wins

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

1 100.00%

0 0%

San Francisco Giants @ Houston Astros

SAN FRANCISCO GIANTS (7-10) @ HOUSTON ASTROS (6-9)

MINUTE MAID PARK

Game 1: Monday, August 10th @ 6:10 PM

VS.
    TBD..........Lance McCullers Jr.

Scouting Report:
    Giants: N/A

Astros: McCullers was rocked for a career-high eight runs in 3 2/3 innings Wednesday in Arizona. He had allowed six earned runs over 10 innings in his first two starts of the season.

Game 2: Tuesday, August 11th @ 6:10 PM

VS.
    TBD......Brandon Bielak

Scouting Report:

Astros: After winning a pair of games in relief to start his MLB career, Bielak threw five scoreless innings in his first Major League start Thursday in Arizona. He allowed only two hits and walked three

Game 3: Wednesday, August 12th @ 4:10 PM

VS.
    TBD..........Zack Greinke

Scouting Report:

Astros: Greinke threw six scoreless innings Friday in Oakland, allowing five hits while throwing a season-high 84 pitches. His fastball is averaging 87.4 mph (90.4 last year).
    statistics/images courtesy of mlb.com

Sorry about not getting up the last GDT, guys. The shortened season has gotten me out of sync with baseball. I forget about the game on Friday and was distracted with work and the PGA Championship over the weekend and didn't get it done.

You donít ever have to apologize Rush. The fact someone is even willing to try and do this is thoroughly appreciated. We donít have the most lively site anymore, but those of us who are still here are grateful to have a place to shoot the ish about our Giants. In the long run if you all wanted to utilize one thread for every regular season game I would understand. Thanks again for doing the GDTís man.

Yeah, no apology necessary. Each one of these GDTs gets what? Maybe 5 posts and 2 votes tops 99% of the time? **** don't matter at all.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I'd be down for just having a season game thread.

....and another catcher's interference by a Giants catcher, making it four of those already in this young season.

I can't recall Posey ever doing a single one of those.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

****ing Giants defense is an abomination so far this year....as is their starting rotation and their bullpen.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    ....and another catcher's interference by a Giants catcher, making it four of those already in this young season.

I can't recall Posey ever doing a single one of those.
    They were talking on the radio, I think it was 2-4 in 10 years
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    They were talking on the radio, I think it was 2-4 in 10 years
    Three over his entire career.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Three over his entire career.
    On the radio on Friday they said the Giants had 84 balls called strikes and the next nearest was in the mid 50's, the implication was the low framing was working but I can't even find the stat, let alone how many low pitches that were balls called strikes.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    On the radio on Friday they said the Giants had 84 balls called strikes and the next nearest was in the mid 50's, the implication was the low framing was working but I can't even find the stat, let alone how many low pitches that were balls called strikes.
    I saw the article breaking it down.