Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    So pitchers will face no consequence for beaning players this year?

somehow in idiots minds.... egging a guy on is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse then throwing a weapon at 100 mph at a guys head......... the hate is ****ing stupid... They cheated. The yankees also cheated where is the hate for them? The patriots cheated as did about every other team in the steroid era and yet we have nothing.................

gtfo off your high horse and **** the **** up and stop making excuses to throw a deadly weapon at a team constantly because they did something other teams have done throughout history... cheating is ****ing cheating period. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You guys really need to get over this victim complex when it comes to the Astros; seems to be affecting your ability to look at any situation they're involved in clearly. I'd expect suspensions handed out to both the A's and the Astros.
    spliff hitting people with the truth

so you are telling me it is wrong to throw a weapon at a guy at 100 mph............................................... ................. youd think this would be logical but we both know the old school baseball world is filled with idiots/boomers/idiotic boomers and those that are butthurt because their team didnt win by cheating.

There isnt one team or fan in baseball that would say welp we cheated and we were wrong and even though you dont want our titles please strip them and help us learn our lessons

lmao, there's plenty of hate for the Yankees, why can't people add the Astros to their list?
    And I get tired of this '100 mph weapon' analogy...Kelly (nor Bumgarner) throw anywhere near that...and the difference was that Kelly appeared (at least to the league) to be on purpose AND AT HEAD HIGH. My bet is, if he'd plunked the guy in the hip, we'd barely have heard about it.

Now this...yes, the A's OF charged...but WHEN did he charge? What did that Astros coach say? Because that was the trigger. There should be LOTS of suspensions on BOTH sides, they shouldn't be allowed to appeal, and some should be severe because that simple act could negatively effect the entire season, the entire league.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    lmao, there's plenty of hate for the Yankees, why can't people add the Astros to their list?
    And I get tired of this '100 mph weapon' analogy...Kelly (nor Bumgarner) throw anywhere near that...and the difference was that Kelly appeared (at least to the league) to be on purpose AND AT HEAD HIGH. My bet is, if he'd plunked the guy in the hip, we'd barely have heard about it.

Now this...yes, the A's OF charged...but WHEN did he charge? What did that Astros coach say? Because that was the trigger. There should be LOTS of suspensions on BOTH sides, they shouldn't be allowed to appeal, and some should be severe because that simple act could negatively effect the entire season, the entire league.
    idiocy old man **** at its finest.... its basically the same as DONT CHANGE THE GAME/leave baseball alone and let pitchers be dicks because guys hit their pitches... how many times has the yankees gotten the kind of hate the stros have gotten this year? how about the red socks? how about the patriots in the NFL or my bad wait and this is shocking to me because you are a vikings fan.... how about the favre/vikings **** when they were just trying to play football and the saints decided to be the pitchers of the NFL and try to ****ing hurt over actually playing the sport? I bet you *****ed and moaned about that didnt you? come on now lets be honest here.... how can you be alright with a pitcher throwing at guys and possibly ending their careers but have issues with bounty gate in football? its basically the same ****ing thing.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    somehow in idiots minds.... egging a guy on is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay worse then throwing a weapon at 100 mph at a guys head......... the hate is ****ing stupid... They cheated. The yankees also cheated where is the hate for them? The patriots cheated as did about every other team in the steroid era and yet we have nothing.................

gtfo off your high horse and **** the **** up and stop making excuses to throw a deadly weapon at a team constantly because they did something other teams have done throughout history... cheating is ****ing cheating period. Move on.
    You make zero sense lol so the Astros throwing at peoples head is okay though L

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post

What on Earth are you talking about? The pitch that was thrown at Bregman's head was 97 MPH. If you think that's nowhere near 100 MPH, I don't know what to tell you.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    You make zero sense lol so the Astros throwing at peoples head is okay though L
    You come to some really out there conclusions.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Kerfuffle, lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

You guys really need to get over this victim complex when it comes to the Astros; seems to be affecting your ability to look at any situation they're involved in clearly. I'd expect suspensions handed out to both the A's and the Astros.
    Yep

And Joe Kelly is still a loser.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

You come to some really out there conclusions.
    "throwing a weapon at 100 mph at a guys head"

but ik you're just so brilliant lol double L

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    "throwing a weapon at 100 mph at a guys head"

but ik you're just so brilliant lol double L
    I'm not the one claiming that the Astros can get away with throwing at hitter's heads. I'm also not the one trying to make a hero out of a dweeby little headhunter. Serious question: do you even watch baseball or are you just someone that gets a hard on for a big scandal (and then feels the need to ignorantly chime in on it)?

Either way about it, please learn how to navigate a conversion like an adult instead of just throwing out these lame, half thought out one liners.

I'm not the one claiming that the Astros can get away with throwing at hitter's heads. I'm also not the one trying to make a hero out of a dweeby little headhunter. Serious question: do you even watch baseball or are you just someone that gets a hard on for a big scandal (and then feels the need to ignorantly chime in on it)?

Either way about it, please learn how to navigate a conversion like an adult instead of just throwing out these lame, half thought out one liners.
    Baseball is 3rd on my list of sports to watch.

But as to anything else you said, I carry conversations with people all over this forum. I just do not care for your condescending tone to everyone

If you have a hole in your body that you defecate out of then you can drop the smug attitude or you don't have to and you can stay over in your lane, and I'll be in mine

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    idiocy old man **** at its finest.... its basically the same as DONT CHANGE THE GAME/leave baseball alone and let pitchers be dicks because guys hit their pitches... how many times has the yankees gotten the kind of hate the stros have gotten this year? how about the red socks? how about the patriots in the NFL or my bad wait and this is shocking to me because you are a vikings fan.... how about the favre/vikings **** when they were just trying to play football and the saints decided to be the pitchers of the NFL and try to ****ing hurt over actually playing the sport? I bet you *****ed and moaned about that didnt you? come on now lets be honest here.... how can you be alright with a pitcher throwing at guys and possibly ending their careers but have issues with bounty gate in football? its basically the same ****ing thing.
    Please show me where I said pitchers plunking players was OK. I HATE that ****. I'll admit I was wrong about the speed, but what I SAID was that there's a huge difference between throwing at a guy's head and throwing at his hip. You were making it sound like there was no difference. So it's more your comprehension skills that are lacking here, what a surprise.

I also said the Yankees get plenty of hate, but they also aren't part of this conversation, nor are the Red Sox, the Patriots or the Saints. I never even said I hated the Astros.....what I DO hate are players and teams that cheat...period. Play the game right or don't play at all. And why would I NOT say I had a problem with what the Saints got away with against the Vikings? I'd have had a problem with it even if I WASN'T a Vikings fan.

But don't tell me I'm alright with pitchers throwing at guys when that's not remotely what I said.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast