Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    39,250

    Astros/Athletics have a kerfuffle


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,542

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,095
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Lol no mention of the A's getting suspensions? Yes, Laureano got hit two AB's in a row but he was the one who charged the Astros coach. There should be numerous suspensions handed out to both teams I'd think. Didn't see the first HBP but the second one sure didn't seem to be intentional.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    37,092
    Lol at the Astros coach egging Laureano on then hiding.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    3,542
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol no mention of the A's getting suspensions? Yes, Laureano got hit two AB's in a row but he was the one who charged the Astros coach. There should be numerous suspensions handed out to both teams I'd think. Didn't see the first HBP but the second one sure didn't seem to be intentional.
    Why did he charge the coach though?

    Why were only people on the A's ejected?

    Joe got 8 games for less, so a minimum of 8 for every Astro player involved

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    5,192
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Why did he charge the coach though?

    Why were only people on the A's ejected?

    Joe got 8 games for less, so a minimum of 8 for every Astro player involved
    And the Asstros will get a verbal warning/fine for their role. Laureano will have to get at least 20 games according to Manfred's logic. Taunting = 8 games and fighting at a minimum should be double that. But Manfred is protecting the cheating *******s again. Expect no major punishment for the stros and big punishment for Laureano and the A's.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,095
    You guys really need to get over this victim complex when it comes to the Astros; seems to be affecting your ability to look at any situation they're involved in clearly. I'd expect suspensions handed out to both the A's and the Astros.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,044
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    You guys really need to get over this victim complex when it comes to the Astros; seems to be affecting your ability to look at any situation they're involved in clearly. I'd expect suspensions handed out to both the A's and the Astros.
    Flies are swarming around the stuff spewing out of your mouth..

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,095
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Flies are swarming around the stuff spewing out of your mouth..
    Another example of what I'm referring to.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Lol no mention of the A's getting suspensions? Yes, Laureano got hit two AB's in a row but he was the one who charged the Astros coach. There should be numerous suspensions handed out to both teams I'd think. Didn't see the first HBP but the second one sure didn't seem to be intentional.
    Also, three times in a three game series.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    Also, three times in a three game series.
    Bumgarner hit four Astros in his start before today and faced no consequences.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Bumgarner hit four Astros in his start before today and faced no consequences.
    So pitchers will face no consequence for beaning players this year?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    So pitchers will face no consequence for beaning players this year?
    When it's not obviously on purpose, yeah.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    San Jose, Ca.
    Posts
    673
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    When it's not obviously on purpose, yeah.
    You can never prove it is obvious or on purpose.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Allphakenny1 View Post
    You can never prove it is obvious or on purpose.
    Well sure, you can't definitively read someone's mind. However, it generally ain't that hard to tell what someone's intent is in these situations. Hence why Kelly got an 8 game suspension and Bumgarner faced no consequences.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •