Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Please show me where I said pitchers plunking players was OK. I HATE that ****. I'll admit I was wrong about the speed, but what I SAID was that there's a huge difference between throwing at a guy's head and throwing at his hip. You were making it sound like there was no difference. So it's more your comprehension skills that are lacking here, what a surprise.

I also said the Yankees get plenty of hate, but they also aren't part of this conversation, nor are the Red Sox, the Patriots or the Saints. I never even said I hated the Astros.....what I DO hate are players and teams that cheat...period. Play the game right or don't play at all. And why would I NOT say I had a problem with what the Saints got away with against the Vikings? I'd have had a problem with it even if I WASN'T a Vikings fan.

But don't tell me I'm alright with pitchers throwing at guys when that's not remotely what I said.
    there isnt a difference at throwing at a guy period... batters are defenseless... again if a pitcher is allowed to throw at guys then batters should be allowed to rush the mound and throw hands with 0 interference like hockey... then lets see how many pitchers are now big tough guys

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    No typo. Manfred just finally did the right thing.

Gotcha.

He received more punishment than the entire team did for cheating their way to a world series

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    He received more punishment than the entire team did for cheating their way to a world series
    I didn't realize a 20 game suspension was more punishment than being suspended for an entire season.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I didn't realize a 20 game suspension was more punishment than being suspended for an entire season.
    Well, now ya know.

so.....why was nobody else suspended? it would've meant suspending their entire rosters?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    so.....why was nobody else suspended? it would've meant suspending their entire rosters?
    I kinda figured more people might be suspended but if they wanted to simply things and keep it to one per team they def chose the right people to nail.

Laureano's suspension reduced to 4 games.

https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2020/...edium=facebook

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123