Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Kuzma has been a huge bright spot. I’ve really been impressed with how he’s played..
    Yeah, it's been great to see Kuzma look confident and comfortable out there. Hopefully he can keep it up and it carries into the playoffs and next year.

Per Mike Trudell on Twitter

"Vogel on the Lakers: "I feel good. I really am confident in this group.” He said they’ve been focusing more on finding their rhyhtm offensively the last 2 games, and the defense has slipped as a result, but he thinks they can get the defense back quickly."

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I haven't been rude or anything of the sort to anyone. Also, again, doesn't matter what forum it is. Completely irrelevant.

Stop replying to me then. I'm not trolling anyone by any means, simple enough solution. Not sure why you seem determined to cause conflict.

Why can't we all just get along lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately, done Laker fans can accept the fact that the Lakers now are Lebron’s team. Before for a while was the great Mamba. Not e an easy transition at least for me being a super fan of Mamba. But now it is our leader like it or not.

LFR: https://twitter.com/LakerFilmRoom/st...97134908682241
    AD gobbles up the lob attempt from Paul Millsap on one end, before attacking his closeout on the other.

LFR: https://twitter.com/LakerFilmRoom/st...24302095200258
    Kyle Kuzma uses good fundamentals to mirror the ball on the inbounds pass, getting the steal before pushing in transition

LFR: https://twitter.com/LakerFilmRoom/st...36873313447938
    Game time.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 08-11-2020 at 02:44 AM.

UnwrittenRules@UnwrittenRul3s2h
    Kyle Kuzma is 16-36 (44%) from three in the 7 bubble games. Shot looks legit.

Mike Garcia@CanyonDriver2h
    I feel like all of Phil Handy's work went into that last Kuzma shot.

Right down to the confidence.

Game time.

UnwrittenRules@UnwrittenRul3s 1h
    The four man lineup of Kuz, Caruso, AD & LeBron are + 9.0 Net in the bubble games. Pretty much want those four out there when it matters.
    Last edited by Mave1002; 08-11-2020 at 02:47 AM.

Dave McMenamin@mcten 2h
    Kuzma hit the shot, but Vogel came up with the ATO. He said he only used it once before this season, getting KCP a shot in PHX. When he coached IND, he saw ATL’s Mike Budenholzer run it with Paul Millsap and Kyle Korver and Vogel stole it for his own playbook.

UnwrittenRules@UnwrittenRul3s
    Here's the play ran in Phx.

https://twitter.com/UnwrittenRul3s/s...59540322156549

Lakers FTW baby !!!!

52-18 !!!!

LeBron 29
    AD 27
    Kuz 25

Gotta love it !!!!!

So impressed with Kuz! Dude playing great at the right time. Also liked the improvement from Green. Defense was suspect but at least we jumpstarted our offense. Hopefully we get to play the kings not for anything but to keep our rhythm going into playoffs. I am starting to feel confident going into playoffs

Very impressed with Kuzma. Wasn't given anything this season, he's had to work for everything and now with the playoffs here he's playing his best ball of the season.

Very worried about AD. He's been spoon fed by LBJ all season and now looks dependent on LBJ.

A win is a win but nothing close to a great win. Denver played without 2 starters (Barton & Harris).

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Very impressed with Kuzma. Wasn't given anything this season, he's had to work for everything and now with the playoffs here he's playing his best ball of the season.

Very worried about AD. He's been spoon fed by LBJ all season and now looks dependent on LBJ.

A win is a win but nothing close to a great win. Denver played without 2 starters (Barton & Harris).
    Plus Jokic, Murray, and Porter all sat the entire 4th quarter..

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Plus Jokic, Murray, and Porter all sat the entire 4th quarter..
    Yep, shows the lack of fear and respect they have for us. They saw what they wanted and said OK we're done here. See you guys in the playoffs. Jokic, Murray and Porter only played about 25 mins - LBJ and AD played 38 mins to only win by 3. And that's with us having a great shooting night, we're due for another great shooting night in about 7 or 8 games from now.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Yep, shows the lack of fear and respect they have for us. They saw what they wanted and said OK we're done here. See you guys in the playoffs. Jokic, Murray and Porter only played about 25 mins - LBJ and AD played 38 mins to only win by 3. And that's with us having a great shooting night, we're due for another great shooting night in about 7 or 8 games from now.
    Clippers will dispatch of the Nuggets before they even face us.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Clippers will dispatch of the Nuggets before they even face us.
    This

Nuggets are no threat for any top 4 seed in the WC.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    This

Nuggets are no threat for any top 4 seed in the WC.
    THe one thing we have to be wary of is if the Rockets catch the Nuggets for that 3rd seed. Then yes, the Nuggets would be part of that 4-5 bracket and face us in the 2nd round. BUt then you have the Rockets facing the Clippers in the 2nd round too.

Man, so much can happen in the next 4 days.

And we still don't even know our first round opponent!

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast