Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 145
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,680
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    No. We have Lebron and friends..
    The haters and the scary cats! We are set!

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,031
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    The haters and the scary cats! We are set!
    Donít forget the spooky bats!!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,553
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Not as hilarious as your posts..
    That's completely unwarranted. Stop the immature whining. Absolutely no reason for that. How about just a civil discussion without digs?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,031
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That's completely unwarranted. Stop the immature whining. Absolutely no reason for that.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Nobody is whining...

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,031
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    That's completely unwarranted. Stop the immature whining. Absolutely no reason for that. How about just a civil discussion without digs?

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Iím shedding a tear.. Hold on! Let me grab a tissue..

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,912
    Not agreeing with Candace. I think its a big asterisk for any team that is not a top seed team. The top seeds should have huge advantage with home court advantage and it was stripped from them. You think LBJ would have even played half the games he did if there was no home court up for grabs?

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,553
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Iím shedding a tear.. Hold on! Let me grab a tissue..
    Imagine refusing to have a mature discussion, I'm at a loss.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 08-11-2020 at 12:14 AM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,920
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Not agreeing with Candace. I think its a big asterisk for any team that is not a top seed team. The top seeds should have huge advantage with home court advantage and it was stripped from them. You think LBJ would have even played half the games he did if there was no home court up for grabs?
    I agree about the home court thing, but if he missed half of the games he played in we'd likely not be in the bubble right now at all lol

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,031
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Imagine refusing to have a mature discussion, I'm at a loss.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Prove to me that youíre a diehard Laker fan and Iíll have a discussion with you.. Ready... Go!!

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    I agree about the home court thing, but if he missed half of the games he played in we'd likely not be in the bubble right now at all lol
    They just havenít looked very good. Offense looked good tonight but the D wasnít that great. Iím concerned about our perimeter d.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,553
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Prove to me that youíre a diehard Laker fan and Iíll have a discussion with you.. Ready... Go!!
    I have nothing to prove to you. Being in a thread on a forum doesn't require that. That isn't an opinion, either. That's simply reality.

    Doesn't excuse immature behavior.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,920
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    They just havenít looked very good. Offense looked good tonight but the D wasnít that great. Iím concerned about our perimeter d.
    Yeah I do agree. We've clearly been struggling since returning. Hopefully we can get it going once the playoffs start. I don't like that inconsistency out of AD, but Kuzma has looked good lately so that's been a positive. I do agree that are our perimeter d is a bit of a concern, especially with Bradley out.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,031
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I have nothing to prove to you. Being in a thread on a forum doesn't require that. That isn't an opinion, either. That's simply reality.

    Doesn't excuse immature behavior.

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    This is the Laker forum. Not the Lebron James forum.. Whatís reality is you act like an a-hole 90% of the time so yeah, Iím not interested in talking to you..

  14. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,031
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah I do agree. We've clearly been struggling since returning. Hopefully we can get it going once the playoffs start. I don't like that inconsistency out of AD, but Kuzma has looked good lately so that's been a positive. I do agree that are our perimeter d is a bit of a concern, especially with Bradley out.
    Kuzma has been a huge bright spot. Iíve really been impressed with how heís played..

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,553
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    This is the Laker forum. Not the Lebron James forum.. Whatís reality is you act like an a-hole 90% of the time so yeah, Iím not interested in talking to you..
    I haven't been rude or anything of the sort to anyone. Also, again, doesn't matter what forum it is. Completely irrelevant.

    Stop replying to me then. I'm not trolling anyone by any means, simple enough solution. Not sure why you seem determined to cause conflict.

    Why can't we all just get along lol

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blams; 08-11-2020 at 01:13 AM.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •