Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 145
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    To be fair though the guy's on the floor for Denver were shooting the lights out late in the game
    Our D was leaving them open..

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,862
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Kuz made the shot but considering everything this leaves you feeling really bad. Got what 80 pts from LBJ, Davis, Kuz.....shot the best we have in bubble and still needed a prayer against a bench mob.
    That wasn't really a prayer. That was a pretty high percentage shot on a play that was very well designed

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,568
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    To be fair though the guy's on the floor for Denver were shooting the lights out late in the game
    And our team was practicing with them. These guys are always in the fence ready to kill Lebron. They have to suffer and swallow their s particularly if he takes us back to the promise land. They will die!

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,862
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Our D was leaving them open..
    Yeah that is true

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    And our team was practicing with them. These guys are always in the fence ready to kill Lebron. They have to suffer and swallow their s particularly if he takes us back to the promise land. They will die!
    Oh so we were scrimmaging against their bench. That makes sense now..

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,568
    Player of the night KUZ!!!

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,568
    Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Oh so we were scrimmaging against their bench. That makes sense now..
    That is what they chose or not? Lakers until now the entire season just waiting for the play offs, but you still afraid.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    26,473
    The team doesn't need to fine tune their D. Thats an intensity and effort thing that won't be missing in the playoffs.

    They needed their offense to perform and they did. Great game imo.


    Their bench did shoot lights out too- even if they're open 60 percent is hilarious .

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,636
    I think this is the first game this season where all 3 Kuz, AD and Bron each scored 25+ points and won!!!

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,568
    Three of our players with 20+ and in general every player on the court dhow improvement. Even Green!

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    The team doesn't need to fine tune their D. Thats an intensity and effort thing that won't be missing in the playoffs.

    They needed their offense to perform and they did. Great game imo.


    Their bench did shoot lights out too- even if they're open 60 percent is hilarious .

    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Not as hilarious as your posts..

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32,568
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I think this is the first game this season where all 3 Kuz, AD and Bron each scored 25+ points and won!!!
    But it does not count because we beat their bench and Porter was on the bench.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    That is what they chose or not? Lakers until now the entire season just waiting for the play offs, but you still afraid.
    No. We have Lebron and friends..

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,269
    Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Kuz made the shot but considering everything this leaves you feeling really bad. Got what 80 pts from LBJ, Davis, Kuz.....shot the best we have in bubble and still needed a prayer against a bench mob.
    Still win is a win. Denver wanted to pull an upset on us.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,021
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    But it does not count because we beat their bench and Porter was on the bench.
    Who said it didn’t count?

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •