Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

FINAL RS SEEDING GAME: Game #70: Los Angeles Lakers (51-18) vs Denver Nuggets (46-24)

Gameday is Monday August 10, 2020 @ 6 pm PST on TNT & Spectrum SportsNet

Lakers just 2-4 so far in the bubble seeding regular season games trying to snap a 3-game skid.

KCP, who hasn't missed a regular season game the last 2 years will most likely have his streak snapped and sit this one out as a precaution from the ankle injury against the Pacers on Saturday.

Also, this is the final regular season / seeding game for the Lakers. Thursday's game against the Kings won't happen since they are already eliminated.
    Last edited by LaVar Ball; 08-10-2020 at 11:23 AM.

Nuggets the 3-seed right now at 46-24

Rockets the 4-seed right now at 44-25

Lakers NEED to beat the Nuggets. Rockets MUST get that 3rd seed for a 2nd round showdown with the Clippers.

Or else we're gonna have to go thru the Blazers, Rockets and Clippers just to face the Bucks in the finals.

That is the toughest road to a championship I have ever witnessed.

And we're not even playing our best ball heading into the postseason.

Damn!

Gentleman’s sweep 5

5/6 games

6/7 games

6/7 games

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Gentleman’s sweep 5

5/6 games

6/7 games

6/7 games
    I believe in your faith in this team bro

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    Nuggets the 3-seed right now at 46-24

Rockets the 4-seed right now at 44-25

Lakers NEED to beat the Nuggets. Rockets MUST get that 3rd seed for a 2nd round showdown with the Clippers.

Or else we're gonna have to go thru the Blazers, Rockets and Clippers just to face the Bucks in the finals.

That is the toughest road to a championship I have ever witnessed.

And we're not even playing our best ball heading into the postseason.

Damn!
    Yep going through portland, houston and clippers to go to the Finals isn't ideal but it is what will happen so we better be ready.

They need to have a strong showing as they ready themselves for the playoffs. Time to snap out of the shooting funk they’ve been in. Our road to the finals at it stands looks crazy tough but I have faith we can get there but it needs to start tonight to build that momentum

Lakers need to get ready.

Here it comes.

Go Lakers!

Quote Originally Posted by kobebabe View Post
    They need to have a strong showing as they ready themselves for the playoffs. Time to snap out of the shooting funk they’ve been in. Our road to the finals at it stands looks crazy tough but I have faith we can get there but it needs to start tonight to build that momentum
    100% agree!

This will most likely be the final regular season / seeding game for the Lakers.

Just reported that any bubble team eliminated from playoff contention by the end of Wenesday August 12th (Wizards, Pelicans and Kings already eliminated) will have to leave the bubble immediately.

That means games on Thursday August 13 and Friday August 14 of the non-playoff eligible teams and other teams might most likely not happen.

Meaning....Lakers vs Kings scheduled for this Thursday 8/13 is most likely canceled. Tonight will be the final night of the 2019-20 regular season for the Los Angeles Lakers, and they will have met the '70 regular season game' quota that these sponsors and tv deal people were mandating.

Last regular season / seeding game people!!!

KEEP EVERYONE HEALTHY!!!!

Perhaps I Misinterpreted and we might still have to play the kings on Thursday. But honestly who cares

Perhaps I Misinterpreted and we might still have to play the kings on Thursday. But honestly who cares
    I hope the Lakers need to play the game.

The first round is so important because with LeBron at his age he's still gonna be playing his way into shape more so than the younger guys. Same with Dwight and Javale, Rondo is gonna be rusty when he comes back. Sure I'm missing more.

Younger teams probably have an advantage in the bubble, at least we know LeBron will have the guys ready to play but that doesn't account for rust.

Playing well- not winning because LeBron and AD shouldn't get more than 25,30 minutes - is huge for these last 2 games.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

The first round is so important because with LeBron at his age he's still gonna be playing his way into shape more so than the younger guys. Same with Dwight and Javale, Rondo is gonna be rusty when he comes back. Sure I'm missing more.

Younger teams probably have an advantage in the bubble, at least we know LeBron will have the guys ready to play but that doesn't account for rust.

Playing well- not winning because LeBron and AD shouldn't get more than 25,30 minutes - is huge for these last 2 games.

If younger teams had the advantage in the bubble then the Grizz wouldn’t have had just 1 win to show for it and young teams like the Pelicans and Kings be out of it already, so your theory is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

You just hit the nail on the head! The Lakers have managed to locked the first place in the so called the Wild West by having Lebron and Davis playing most of the time at halve their potential. They will play the same pattern if games allow them in the past offs, but the intensity will increase dramatically. When needed, they will have way less rest time. No team gave face them when both play mayor minutes at all cylinders.

If younger teams had the advantage in the bubble then the Grizz wouldn’t have had just 1 win to show for it and young teams like the Pelicans and Kings be out of it already, so your theory is wrong.
    A lot teams in the bubble got healthier and recovered some of their stars or role players that were hurt and the teams playing their best are teams that need to win in order to stay alive or get a better position. The big boys of the league are just trying to stay healthy and not loose ground. In this bubble home court does not exist, so just try to start easy. But again this format changes so many variables. Players are not traveling and they are more rested.
    Lakers lost two solid guards being one their best wing defender. Lakers are working to adjust to the changes.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast