Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    Varlamov has been outstanding as well, so I wouldn't count on it being any easier to score goals. Our top scorers need to snap out of this funk quick and get something going bc we're not going to go much farther without being able to score.
    id take varlamov over price right now. He doesn't handle the puck as well and price has changed how we play on the pp and the approach to our game a little. Varlamov doesn't do that as much.

Man, how disappointing is it to have patrick right now?

Makar doing great, petterson killing it (he would've looked amazing with giroux feeding that slapshot on the pp), heiskanen is a stud, even suzuki/necas are studs

game.
    day.

puck drops at 8.

flyers up 3-1 in the series, while being outscored 6-5.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    just take out braun. Lets see what we have in ghost-hagg. It can't hurt to try. AV puts giroux with grant..ya that will definitely help us score more lol
    Braun has played very well. He's not flashy but he takes the body and moves the puck. Ghost needs to play for another team next year. he doesn't provide enough offensive for his defensive liabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by jc27 View Post
    Braun has played very well. He's not flashy but he takes the body and moves the puck. Ghost needs to play for another team next year. he doesn't provide enough offensive for his defensive liabilities.
    Braun is a joke. He's good for 2 things. Puck chasing and screening his goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    id take varlamov over price right now. He doesn't handle the puck as well and price has changed how we play on the pp and the approach to our game a little. Varlamov doesn't do that as much.

Man, how disappointing is it to have patrick right now?

Makar doing great, petterson killing it (he would've looked amazing with giroux feeding that slapshot on the pp), heiskanen is a stud, even suzuki/necas are studs
    Yeah, I'm not writing Patrick off quite yet. He still has the third of fourth most potential of the whole crew and we have certainly seen some flashes. I'm excited for him to get back and get healthy personally. Migraines are so debilitating and learning to cope with them is such a long, drawn out process. Not disagreeing the others aren't studs...I think the only two players I would rather have right now from that draft are Makar and Petterson. I'm probably missing someone, but those are the only two that come to mind.

Excited to watch the game tonight!! Like our chances vs the rest of the teams remaining and that 1 seed is paying off by having us not facing the Bruins or Lightning next. Hopefully we get Lindblom back in the second or third rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by LLMunchie619 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not writing Patrick off quite yet. He still has the third of fourth most potential of the whole crew and we have certainly seen some flashes. I'm excited for him to get back and get healthy personally. Migraines are so debilitating and learning to cope with them is such a long, drawn out process. Not disagreeing the others aren't studs...I think the only two players I would rather have right now from that draft are Makar and Petterson. I'm probably missing someone, but those are the only two that come to mind.

Excited to watch the game tonight!! Like our chances vs the rest of the teams remaining and that 1 seed is paying off by having us not facing the Bruins or Lightning next. Hopefully we get Lindblom back in the second or third rounds.
    You should.

Poor defensive play by Sanheim guess next game he should be sitting.

The next time the Canadians do something bad, the Flyers should just politely say "No thanks" to the referee and see how that goes. Because right now, I'm wholly uninterested in watching their PP. Bah.

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

At least the Flyers matched the intensity in the 2nd half of the period.

Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    The next time the Canadians do something bad, the Flyers should just politely say "No thanks" to the referee and see how that goes. Because right now, I'm wholly uninterested in watching their PP. Bah.

imagine this xD.... flyers have refused to take the power play so we will just play on

Oh boy. If we can't score here...

Hey! Powerplay goals! As much as I hated the first PP, the puck movement has been much better tonight on the PP. I think its about to come alive.

Oh hey 2 pp goals lol

I have a feeling Suzuki will wish he hadnt.

Yikes. That's not a good one from Hart.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast