Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    honestly think that prov and hart are going to get even better lol... then we have guys like konec/fara and so on down the list outside of g/couts etc.... holy **** we are loaded.

I love how Farabee responded to being leveled (should have been interference by the way because the puck was long gone). He went out there hustling and applying more and more pressure. I think Weber's hit on JVR started to wake him up a little bit...I just wish he would shoot the puck rather than try to pass to Thompson...I can't believe Thompson had that open of a net, from the blue paint, and still missed.

Laughton just had bad luck. He didn't know if anyone was behind him about to check him so he did what you are supposed to do (put it through the back of the net so if any player tries to block it they feel it and it probably goes in). Give credit where credit is due; Price got a lucky, insane save due to his "never quit" attitude. Thought it was hilarious when Therien said, "you drill the defender in the head with the puck so it goes off him and in, so Laughts did what he should...Price saved his life not just the goal." or something along those lines lol

Unless Nisk starts playing better I'd move Braun up with Provy and move Nisk down to playing with Ghost. The Canadians look fast compared to the Flyers. Philly also needs to come up with something, Montreal was doing a great job of clogging the passing lanes. I'll take the win, hopefully next game players can bury a couple of those chances.

Quote Originally Posted by steagles View Post
    my dog leapt into his cage because of the noise i made after that one.

the slow motion replays did not help.
    so bad lol

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Unless Nisk starts playing better I'd move Braun up with Provy and move Nisk down to playing with Ghost. The Canadians look fast compared to the Flyers. Philly also needs to come up with something, Montreal was doing a great job of clogging the passing lanes. I'll take the win, hopefully next game players can bury a couple of those chances.

ya niskanen needs to wake up. If ghost can recreate his magic, I wouldn't mind provorov-ghost. If we really need to then break up sanheim-myers, although that pair is just dynamite. If we absolutely have to..then:

provorov-myers
    sanheim-niskanen
    ghost-braun

Quote Originally Posted by 3iverson3 View Post
    ya niskanen needs to wake up. If ghost can recreate his magic, I wouldn't mind provorov-ghost. If we really need to then break up sanheim-myers, although that pair is just dynamite. If we absolutely have to..then:

provorov-myers
    sanheim-niskanen
    ghost-braun
    I think you keep Nisky there...It's a bad couple games and he's a vet. He should pull out of it if we give him a chance. I will say he didn't look as bad as he had the previous two games. He's going to make some minor adjustments each game and be fine...hopefully.

@ArponBasu
    Marc Bergevin announces Claude Julien was taken to hospital by ambulance after experiencing chest pains. He is not expected to rejoin the team before the end of the series. Kirk Muller takes over his duties as head coach.

That's either going to inspire the team or cause them to collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    That's either going to inspire the team or cause them to collapse.
    I wasn't worried about this series until now.

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    I wasn't worried about this series until now.
    why

Bc I don't really see MTL as a legitimate threat outside of Carey Price maybe being able to steal a game, but events like this can really make a close knit group come together and play above their talent level.

i get we didnt play well and still won and that is nice but at the same time hart wont keep playing at this level so there is that too. glass half empty/half full type thing.

Bc I don't really see MTL as a legitimate threat outside of Carey Price maybe being able to steal a game, but events like this can really make a close knit group come together and play above their talent level.
    eh maybe one game. 4 games in a row...can't see it happening. If that's the case then if we go to round 2, lindblom's presence should make us play above our level..which I don't see that occurring as well (maybe for this first game for sure though).

Yeah, just like when the Flyers thrashed the caps for Snider and the fans threw those things on the ice in celebration....Oh wait....lol

game.
    day.

3PM face off.

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast