Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PSD Homepage: Cavs believe they have the pieces for Ben Simmons Trade

Interesting take given this is known as being probably the worst draft since Anthony Bennet.

The Cleveland Cavaliers are in the middle of another rebuilding phase, but they may be able to accelerate it very quickly with a trade for a young star.

According to Chris Fedor of cleveland.com, the Cavaliers have interest in Philadelphia 76ers forward Ben Simmons, and believe they have enough pieces to interest Philadelphia in a potential trade. The Cavaliers will pick in the top six of the upcoming draft, and have also stockpiled assets on their roster that could interest the Sixers.

Fedor lists last yearís fifth overall pick Darius Garland as a possible piece that could interest Philadelphia.

Itís hard to say how realistic a Simmons trade is. There has been plenty of talk about his ability to coexist with Joel Embiid and the lack of success the Sixers have had with the two players as their centerpieces, even though Embiid has downplayed any tension. In addition, with Simmons unlikely to play again this season, thereís something of an excuse for the Sixers if they donít go far in the postseason. Itís fair to ask whether Philadelphia would really want to trade Simmons at this point coming off an injury unless someone gives them a huge haul.

There has been talk in the past that some within the Philadelphia organization would be open to trading Simmons, but itís never been realistically explored. Perhaps the Cavaliers are serious about trying to test the Sixersí resolve.

Want more great spo
    https://www.prosportsdaily.com/artic...de-643579.html
    https://larrybrownsports.com/basketb...s-trade/560835

So Love, Garland, and a first rounder?

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    So Love, Garland, and a first rounder?
    Embiid, Horford and Love front court. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Embiid, Horford and Love front court. Lol
    Horford would have to go out, be it to the Cavs or otherwise.

But I don't think Love is a much better pairing with Embiid than Horford is, tbh.

lol why do you guys feed the troll... there is a better chance of giannis signing with the heat and about 15 other teams over the sixers trading ben to any team without a legit star coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol why do you guys feed the troll... there is a better chance of giannis signing with the heat and about 15 other teams over the sixers trading ben to any team without a legit star coming back.
    I wasn't going to but hoopshype had it linked too.

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2020/...hey-chris.html

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    I wasn't going to but hoopshype had it linked too.

https://www.cleveland.com/cavs/2020/...hey-chris.html
    yea the same with giannis to the lakers a few weeks back... and giannis to the heat and ben simmons for lonzo ball when he was a laker and how the lakers can still get ben simmons for pope/kuzma... there was articles of CJ for Ben and how the lakers could get lillard.... oh the better one was recently how the lakers if they lose AD could trade for embiid.......................................... O.o

Oh and my all time favorite... if giannis doesnt get to the finals this year he will demand out because the bucks have let him down even though they have put talent around him more than just about every other team in basketball esp to cover up for a weakness. Giannis should bend over backwards to stay with the bucks because he has shooters around him galore.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 08-09-2020 at 09:07 AM.

that being said.............. i wouldnt be surprised if the sixers keep the idiot brown and they trade both ben and joel.... i mean lets look at the last 3 years and lets think about all they have done wrong. The NBA/Sixers organization killed everything hinkie built in like 3 seasons.

as for hoopshype

https://hoopshype.com/storyline/gian...mpo-to-lakers/

giannis to the lakers

https://hoopshype.com/storyline/gian...unmpo-to-heat/

giannis to the heat

come on kids... troll better?

https://hoopshype.com/storyline/anthony-davis-to-bucks/

AD to the bucks........................................

as for the OP... he is posting these threads for a while now because a few giannis threads were made and were allowed to stay because they were on the front page of PSD.... like i stated.... keep feeding.

as for the OP... he is posting these threads for a while now because a few giannis threads were made and were allowed to stay because they were on the front page of PSD.... like i stated.... keep feeding.
    I'm not sure why you're so mad at me. I mean I'm just posting off what's on the homepage. PSD is a relatively big site. Anything they put on the homepage is a direct representation of what they endorse and quality of content they support.

As far as you discussing giannis and FA, I agree with you. Simmons is better than giannis like you have established for the last 4 years. I'm not disagreeing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    I'm not sure why you're so mad at me. I mean I'm just posting off what's on the homepage. PSD is a relatively big site. Anything they put on the homepage is a direct representation of what they endorse and quality of content they support.

As far as you discussing giannis and FA, I agree with you. Simmons is better than giannis like you have established for the last 4 years. I'm not disagreeing with you.
    you adorable bastard

I approve

trade ben for love and TT.... cant beat the sixers if we run out 5 centers

They're not getting **** if they don't include porter. It's a shame he's playing with/ behind garsex

you adorable bastard

I approve

trade ben for love and TT.... cant beat the sixers if we run out 5 centers
    No need to hate. Make peace. Not war.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast