Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    We all know that TikTok is being attacked by the US government because all those kids made Trump's campaign look stupid by making them think and brag how a bunch of people were coming to his Tulsa rally and then they didn't. Right? We are aware of facts and how they apply to this situation?
    is that why Joe Biden's staff removed Tik Tok?

not one post here showing what Biden campaign did.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/polit...tok/index.html

Joe Biden's presidential campaign told staff to remove TikTok from their work and personal devices due to security concerns, according to a source within the campaign.
    due to security concerns, contradicting orange man bad.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome

What is China doing as far as tracking people that our own Government isn't doing and if what China is doing is bad, how come it isn't bad for our own government to be doing it?

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    What is China doing as far as tracking people that our own Government isn't doing and if what China is doing is bad, how come it isn't bad for our own government to be doing it?
    The obvious, smack you in your face question finally surfaces...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

the obvious answer when it comes to this issue to me isn't just THAT someone is doing it, but what they're doing with the information...
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    the obvious answer when it comes to this issue to me isn't just THAT someone is doing it, but what they're doing with the information...
    lol, I see what you did.

You say this as tho you believe one of these entities has your personal best interests in mind...

Dont trust shady people.

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

What do you think the US and China are doing with your information?

What do you think the US and China are doing with your information?
    I don't know what they're doing with it....do you?
    Maybe it's nothing, but we do have plenty of big brother going on as it is without that being 2 governments, yes?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

I don't know what they're doing with it....do you?
    Maybe it's nothing, but we do have plenty of big brother going on as it is without that being 2 governments, yes?
    Chinas a wild card. I feel like they're less likely to **** with you after prying your info, but if they DO **** with you it'll probably be something way more obscene.

High odds, high risk, lol.

Tik tok officially filed suit.

Kinda rooting for Trumps side in this one. Although I worry about setting a precedent for presidential powers on this.

How are conservatives feeling about this one? I mean I know the knee jerk “defend whatever Trump does” approach, but what if it means established case law that allows a future Dem president banning an app for similar reasons?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123