Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Guice ainít loose

Derrius Guice arrested on multiple domestic violence charges.

Way to go dummy.

Washington cuts him, do I guess the Guice IS loose.

That's pretty much a career ender.

Quote Originally Posted by d.m.g. View Post
    That's pretty much a career ender.
    Meh, Tyreek got a new contract and several have been paid in Dallas as well.

Really no way Washington was going to keep him given everything going on internally.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Guice isn't elite at his position (he hasn't even really produced at all) and his knees are being held together by glue and duct tape.
    Last edited by d.m.g.; 08-08-2020 at 10:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by d.m.g. View Post
    His knees are being held together by glue and duct tape.
    This is very true. Hyperextended his left knee in college, never got surgery and this is the one where he tore his ACL in 2018. Jay Gruden rushes him back for Week 1 in 2019, he tears his right meniscus. Returns near the end of the season and sprains the MCL in his left knee and goes back on IR.

I thought he would be out of Washington if he wasn't healthy....didn't expect this, but alas, here we are. I wish we would send Latimer, Peterson and Foster out with him, but all of their stuff happened before the sexual assault allegations so I guess they are safe.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Yeah, I could see it going either way. Tyreek is an elite level talent that legitimately changes the game, Guice isn't at that same level.
    So, i do think it will be a bit tougher for Guice especially since he some injury history but I wouldnt be shocked to see him get another chance somewhere down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Yeah, I could see it going either way. Tyreek is an elite level talent that legitimately changes the game, Guice isn't at that same level.
    So, i do think it will be a bit tougher for Guice especially since he some injury history but I wouldnt be shocked to see him get another chance somewhere down the line.
    I thought he'd be really good, but he never got a chance to prove himself aside from that big preseason game he had as a rookie. I'm thinking no team will care to give him another shot, but then again Fat Andy doesn't care what his players do.

Talent shouldnt matter but here we are.

Chiefs and Dallas have a history of signing guys like this. Wouldnít be surprised to see either of them give him a shot down the road.

NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

I mean kudos with WFT not waiting to act.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    This is the same franchise getting raked over the coals for being scummy. Just a year ago they pounced on the 49ers LB who was cut for DV allegations, so I have to imagine he wasn't safe even before the off field nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I mean, if they were serious about the optics, Peterson, Foster and Latimer would be out the door with him.

John Keim dug up that Guice was removed completely from the draft board of the Panthers in 2018, so it appears Rivera has an ax to grind with him potentially. One thing that concerns me is how much power a mediocre head coach has gotten over a VERY short amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I mean, if they were serious about the optics, Peterson, Foster and Latimer would be out the door with him.

John Keim dug up that Guice was removed completely from the draft board of the Panthers in 2018, so it appears Rivera has an ax to grind with him potentially. One thing that concerns me is how much power a mediocre head coach has gotten over a VERY short amount of time.
    Perfect storm plus heís pretty respected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast