Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: How Will the Series Go?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sox Swept

0 0%
  • Sox Win One

1 100.00%
  • Sox Win Two

0 0%
  • Sox Sweep

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye View Post
    I found Ozzie’s comments on Nick Swisher both interesting and revealing. While it is no secret that Swisher struggled his one year with the Sox, Ozzie may have a lot more to do with it than originally thought. A player coming over in a trade to a new team and immediately encountering an aggressive outspoken manager who “hates you with all his heart”, no wonder Swisher struggled. To keep it in perspective, you have to realize, 1) that Swisher went on to win a World Series and an all appearance soon after leaving the Sox and 2) you have to remember what Ozzie had turned into by the time Swisher had arrived. Ozzie was already, well into his antics that would eventually grease his rails out of town.

Could you imagine playing for that guy if he hated you?
    Ozzie has the mental capacity of a 8 year old....And I apologize to all the 8 year old's out there!!!

I'm glad no one wants to hire him!!! Cause he's an idiot!!!

Always has been about himself!!!!

Jose Abreu can leave this team any time he wants!!! Absolutely the most OVERRATED player in Sox history....Right next to Ozzie!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like the book is out on Robert and Eloy. Constant barrage of breaking balls. Now it is up to them to make the adjustment, because they are not even coming close right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12