Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    I wont mind losing these remaining meaningless games. Just win in the playoffs. Better yet rest AD and LBJ.

We will be fine guys. You know in the playoffs Jared Dudley won’t be getting 13 minutes in a game. Rotations will cut short.

I hope THT gets some run in the playoffs. I think he’s earned and could provide a spark in the playoffs. He’s given solid minutes in the bubble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    Yeah, that's fair. Normally I wouldn't care too much if this were a typical game but given how little time we have to really get going I don't really buy this whole thing about us taking it easy right now or at least I don't think that we should be. I think we need to really be hunkering down to get into the best rhythm we possibly can. I'm definitely not panicking, but our play since returning has been a little concerning. Hopefully we can figure it out by next week.
    100% agree

TJ Warren in 5 bubble games: 34.8 PPG* 60.5 FG% 55.6 3P%*+80 +/-* *Leads NBA

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Me not understand..
    I know.

New Mexico (by way of Long Beach, California)
    This was a step in the right direction. Better defense and hitting more shots. Gotta get more from Davis. He can be dominant when he wants to be. I don't like how every game seems like a grind. I believe just Denver and Sacramento, then playoffs. The coaching staff is really important in this bubble environment. They need to work and fix some of our current issues. Hopefully the Suns and Spurs battle for #8. Lol. Maybe we can play into a better groove in first round. Can't believe "Milk Duds" was out there for a bit. Maybe try Markieff for his toughness and hustle. IDK...

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    I know.
    Lebron and friends!! Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by still1ballin View Post
    We will be fine guys. You know in the playoffs Jared Dudley won’t be getting 13 minutes in a game. Rotations will cut short.

I hope THT gets some run in the playoffs. I think he’s earned and could provide a spark in the playoffs. He’s given solid minutes in the bubble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We’re not running sets we’ve been running all year either, I’m in the not concerned club as well. One thing we need is to help our perimeter defense, Bradley was our best POA defender and you can see the hole he left. Stay healthy, is the most important thing and make sure Bron is in the games when they start to count. Hope Cook and coaching staff realized he’s a shooter and not play initiator. Also think THT earned some minutes as well and hoping Dwight keeps that energy all playoffs.

We need to talk more too, there’s no fans in the stadium, and there was a handful of turnovers and plays that could’ve been avoided with communication

I think somethings up after Lebron made that comment the other day..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    We need to talk more too, there’s no fans in the stadium, and there was a handful of turnovers and plays that could’ve been avoided with communication
    Sorry buddy for not posting. Caught the game with my girl on the patio of BDubs 😂

How did the Lakers look during this one?

Did bron look hurt?
    AD just a bad game, I know that. Nothing further though?

Is waiters getting any sort of rhythm? JR?

Kuzma continuing to play well?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I've been high on Warren for a few years now. Said him and Covington were 2 of the best bargains in the league. Even posted before the season that I wished Pelinka would've jumped on the Warren deal. Phoenix gave Indy a 2nd to dump his contract. SMFH...

As for the team, this isn't no championship team. It would be if AD would put on his big boy pants. But seeing that he doesn't own any, all's he has are skirts - we won't be hanging up another banner.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I've been high on Warren for a few years now. Said him and Covington were 2 of the best bargains in the league. Even posted before the season that I wished Pelinka would've jumped on the Warren deal. Phoenix gave Indy a 2nd to dump his contract. SMFH...

As for the team, this isn't no championship team. It would be if AD would put on his big boy pants. But seeing that he doesn't own any, all's he has are skirts - we won't be hanging up another banner.
    Ok

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    How did the Lakers look during this one?

Did bron look hurt?
    AD just a bad game, I know that. Nothing further though?

Is waiters getting any sort of rhythm? JR?

Kuzma continuing to play well?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Waiters and Jr are garbage.. They didn’t even play..

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast