Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Big Brother 22: All Stars (No Spoilers)

The one show I look forward to every summer is finally back, and its an All Star season.

Initially I was a little disappointed in the cast because it was missing a couple of big names I was really hoping to see, but overall I'm happy. There are a lot of my favorites and everybody in the house is a true gamer. It's going to be a very interesting and intense season especially because there has never been this many strong women in the house at one time.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    The one show I look forward to every summer is finally back, and its an All Star season.

Initially I was a little disappointed in the cast because it was missing a couple of big names I was really hoping to see, but overall I'm happy. There are a lot of my favorites and everybody in the house is a true gamer. It's going to be a very interesting and intense season especially because there has never been this many strong women in the house at one time.
    I miss when it was just regular people. Hate the all-star, celebrities, beach body/model approaches. Just give me some real life ordinary people.

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I miss when it was just regular people. Hate the all-star, celebrities, beach body/model approaches. Just give me some real life ordinary people.
    I agree. I'd much rather have a new group every year. Don't care about people I've seen already.

The one person I wish they brought back though was Cody from BB19. He's easily my favorite contestant since I started watching the show. First season I watched was either BB17 or 18 though, so I haven't been watching it for as long as most.

Why were they wearing masks on stage? Makes no sense.

I like new casts, but I also love when players return/all star seasons. I just love the game.
    New casts are fresh and can be awesome but some seasons kind of turn into a total dud. This season is pretty much guaranteed to be awesome as there are a ton of strong players, male and female. I'm interested to see who plays the same game and who plays it differently. Also some of these people might have friendships outside of the house so I'm interesting in seeing what kind of alliances form based on that.

Was going to try and not watch the live feeds this season but I'm already getting ready to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Why were they wearing masks on stage? Makes no sense.
    Good question, wondered the same.

Memphis seems like an absolute douche.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Memphis seems like an absolute douche.
    Yup.

Agreed. The regular TV episodes aren't even showing most of is. Guy is on a real power trip.
    I can't see his behavior keeping him in the house long among a group of All-Stars.

Agreed. The regular TV episodes aren't even showing most of is. Guy is on a real power trip.
    I can't see his behavior keeping him in the house long among a group of All-Stars.
    I hope he's the next one to go

Janelle has a sweet rack. Sad to see them leave.

Been incredibly lame so far.

I like new casts, but I also love when players return/all star seasons. I just love the game.
    New casts are fresh and can be awesome but some seasons kind of turn into a total dud. This season is pretty much guaranteed to be awesome as there are a ton of strong players, male and female. I'm interested to see who plays the same game and who plays it differently. Also some of these people might have friendships outside of the house so I'm interesting in seeing what kind of alliances form based on that.

Was going to try and not watch the live feeds this season but I'm already getting ready to buy them.

Good question, wondered the same.
    So players eliminated who have been in a bubble have to put a mask on but Julie doesn't?

Nothing about any mask wearing makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    So players eliminated who have been in a bubble have to put a mask on but Julie doesn't?

Nothing about any mask wearing makes sense.
    Ya i don't understand that either. They're all maskless in the house but must wear one whe talking to Julie, yet Julie doesn't have to wear one. Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Janelle has a sweet rack. Sad to see them leave.
    She brings them everywhere but she brought those Tatas to eviction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Kevin won a comp lol. Good for him.