Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Darko Milicic

I imagine I'd hate it a lot more if we didn't win a title that same year but that doesn't change the fact that he wa s a big whiff.
    Darko got over drafted I think because teams were looking for the next Dirk or Andrei Kirilenko. He happened to be 7 and had some skill. This is how I will always remember Darko though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptors picked:
    Arujo over Iggy
    Bargnani over Aldridge

Houston takes Marcus Morris with the 14th pick in 2011. Next pick? Kawhi ****ing Leonard.

Quote Originally Posted by Iggie View Post
    2010 Miami takes Winslow over Booker. Man if we had Booker with this team I think wed win it all, hes exactly what were missing.
    he is trash man.... like yea winslow is nothing but booker is overrated trash.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Okafor over __________
    20-10 out of bed bruh ... ****ing morons in our area at that point... dont even remember who said it but the dude was trash

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    If you traded Ben Simmons for him youd win a title

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

20-10 out of bed bruh ... ****ing morons in our area at that point... dont even remember who said it but the dude was trash
    God I think it was Myles, BCHydro, and Sixer04 that were big on that. I miss those guys [emoji17] Wr had some fun debates. I remember calling him 7 foot Melo at best. I remember the excuses for poor rebounding and defense (Duke didnt want him in foul trouble!!). I was late in on Porzingas. But misty wanted to trade that pick out for players and future picks. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    If you traded Ben Simmons for him youd win a title

Id do Embiid for him and other parts. Play Simmons at point center with Booker at the 1, JRich at the 2, Thybulle at the 3, Harris at the 4.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Of course everyone thinks immediately of Portland picking Bowie over Jordan but I think the Bagley over Luka thing is going to haunt Sacramento for ever also. Here are my top draft day disasters:

1. Portland
    Bowie over Jordan

2. Portland
    Oden over Durrant

3. Sacramento
    Bagley over Luka
    Truth is that other than Bowie having fractured his tibia once while still in college (which isn't such an issue to a young athlete) there was nothing on Bowie suggesting that he will prove to be as injury prone as an athlete can ever be. There was certainly nothing on his game suggesting that a team shouldn't pick him above MJ at the days.

In any case, I believe that 14 teams passing on Antetokounmpo and letting MIL to draft him at No15 can't be compared with anything else in the draft history of the league.

Heck, there wasn't even one draft report which wouldn't suggest that his ceiling was the sky and that there was no issue with him that wasn't easily correctable like his still raw game (at 18y.o.) and his thin body.

I mean:
    -"When did a scouter last see a basketball player breaking in the open court with his jersey stack on the chest and rippling on his back like a flag" before?
    -"When did a scouter last see a basketball player being able to drive into the rim from the 3pt line in two strides and dunk the ball without ever dribbling it" before?
    -"When did a scouter last see an 18yo with such an explosiveness, such a long first stride and such a body control" before?

Here is his rookie highlights (just a reminder) No 3 was his 1st "NBA play of the week" while still with only a month of experience!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6LRt2pU76g

2006 Andrea Bargnani 1st overall. The irony of it all is that the greatest Raptor ever was drafted at #24 that year, Kyle Lowry.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

14 teams passed on Kawhi too.

Here is my personal favorite: Shawn Bradley over Anfernee Hardaway
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    14 teams passed on Kawhi too.
    Bad for them, but in any case Kwahi isn't Giannis! It would have been a blow up of the pick even if they where drafted on the same draft night and Kwahi was drafted earlier!

No hes not lmao!!
    <a href=https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7 target=_blank>https://images.app.goo.gl/RaiMUpUeDMoeqDZt7</a>

8/24/2

Not even close to the biggest whiff of all time but one that I argued with my brother in law over was when the Knicks took Kevin Knox over Michael Porter Jr. That one is really starting to hurt. MPjr looks great.

Kristaps Porzingis
    Stronger than most 15 year old girls.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast