Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 332
  1. #151
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,477

  2. #152
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    5,573
    Whenever the Cubs see a former closer who's been awful for several years their eyes light up.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,477
    I don't recall the offseason predictions but were the Rockies As and Marlins predicted to have a playoff contending season

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    56,272
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    I don't recall the offseason predictions but were the Rockies As and Marlins predicted to have a playoff contending season
    A's are coming off a 90+ win season. Yes. The Marlins and the Rockies suck.

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,046
    Quote Originally Posted by Sofnr View Post
    Whenever the Cubs see a former closer who's been awful for several years their eyes light up.
    Literally Lol'd at this. Good one

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    87,383
    Kelvin just needs that Kipnis magic.

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11,888

    8/5 & 8/6: Cubs (9-2) at Royals (3-9) IGT

    https://twitter.com/cubsrelated/stat...280416768?s=21

    This is nice. Im not sure when the stabilization point is, but Willson with plus framing is an elite player. Hes getting a lot more strikes below the zone and above the zone.

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,933
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    https://twitter.com/cubsrelated/stat...280416768?s=21

    This is nice. Im not sure when the stabilization point is, but Willson with plus framing is an elite player. Hes getting a lot more strikes below the zone and above the zone.
    That's North10 from back in the day's Twitter account.

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11,888
    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    That's North10 from back in the day's Twitter account.
    Yep.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,933
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Yep.
    I'm very glad I convinced him to start writing about the Cubs and do that podcast. He's really good at it.

  11. #161
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    5,573
    Cool stuff.

  12. #162
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11,888

    8/5 & 8/6: Cubs (9-2) at Royals (3-9) IGT

    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    I'm very glad I convinced him to start writing about the Cubs and do that podcast. He's really good at it.
    Hes a good writer and is a very smart guy. Hes a good twitter follow but I miss his posts here.

    I need to try their podcast again. I struggled with it before but its been over a year since I listened to it.

  13. #163
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    50,933
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Hes a good writer and is a very smart guy. Hes a good twitter follow but I miss his posts here.

    I need to try their podcast again. I struggled with it before but its been over a year since I listened to it.
    Yeah, that's true. But I doubt he'd be posting on here anyways. He's working on his PhD in neuroscience at USC.

    Very busy fella.

  14. #164
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    11,888

    8/5 & 8/6: Cubs (9-2) at Royals (3-9) IGT

    Quote Originally Posted by Doogolas View Post
    Yeah, that's true. But I doubt he'd be posting on here anyways. He's working on his PhD in neuroscience at USC.

    Very busy fella.
    Its probably better that he focus on the PhD instead of arguing with us.

    A PhD in neuroscience is a pretty valuable skill for a Mlb front office employee to have these days. PSD to MLB.
    Last edited by CP_414; 08-06-2020 at 07:01 PM.

  15. #165
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Addison, IL
    Posts
    23,943
    Quote Originally Posted by chibears55 View Post
    Lmao I totally called that **** too when the White Sox DFAd him

    2016 World Series Champions!!!


Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •