Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 332
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Naperville
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Itís probably better that he focus on the PhD instead of arguing with us.

    A PhD in neuroscience is a pretty valuable skill for a Mlb front office employee to have these days. PSD to MLB.
    If all you need is a PhD to work for the cubs I might send them a resume. It sure would be fun!

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,026
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialEdition View Post
    If all you need is a PhD to work for the cubs I might send them a resume. It sure would be fun!
    Itís a good start, if itís in something like neuroscience.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3,439
    Iím watching the Fox broadcast. I think Aj Perzenski is one of the commentators and he just said Soler has all the tools including ďgood defense.Ē Lol wow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Naperville
    Posts
    4,059
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    Itís a good start, if itís in something like neuroscience.
    econ, so good with numbers, ex-college baseball player.... diehard fan... I should be the perfect hire

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,026
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialEdition View Post
    econ, so good with numbers, ex-college baseball player.... diehard fan... I should be the perfect hire
    PSD to MLB.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    56,372
    Quote Originally Posted by CP_414 View Post
    PSD to MLB.
    I won the WS in OOTP baseball. PSD to MLB?

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,049
    Quote Originally Posted by ivyboys View Post
    Iím watching the Fox broadcast. I think Aj Perzenski is one of the commentators and he just said Soler has all the tools including ďgood defense.Ē Lol wow


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There should be a rule that if someone from that team has punched you in the face, you shouldn't be allowed to call their games.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    12,026
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    I won the WS in OOTP baseball. PSD to MLB?
    PSD to MLB.

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,791
    Chatwood getting hit a bit tonight, hopefully he can pitch around it

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    5,727
    dirty

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Bloomington, IL
    Posts
    5,727
    Damn.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    3,439
    Leaving pitches up and over the plate. Control isnít what it has been


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Naperville
    Posts
    4,059
    Maybe not Chatwood's night, going to need the offense popping off.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    27,657
    Don't even care about the home run. Captain Spin Rate looks great this year.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    6,791
    There goes the streak of good starting pitching..
    May see lots of the pen tonight

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •