Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    If LeBron is actually injured , Lakers are in big trouble. Hope its just "sore".

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Can’t wait until the “Lakers fans” eat their Lebron James crow. Going to be a glorious day
    You mean the ones who hated James his whole career and then suddenly loved him just because he become a Laker?

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFreak24 View Post
    We won't win with having the worst FG% and lowest PPG in the bubble....we need to start making some shots. AD and LeBron can't do it all. Green, Caruso and gang need to start contributing. Right now this is not a playoff caliber team.
    There's definite reasons to be concerned, particularly against the Clippers. Sure we beat them the last 2 times we played and a win is a win. But things happened in both victories that isn't the norm.

The first victory Bradley had his best game of the season hitting I believe six 3 pointers and finished with 24 points (I believe). He's not with us no more. And I'm not so much worried about his offensive output because we have a couple of guys who can get hot and go for 25 (Kuzma, Green, Waiters, Howard, KCP). But that's just it, we would need one (preferably 2) to get hot. Defensively though I am concerned, he brought that in your face toughness (ala Beverly) we need in the perimeter. Something that doesn't get mentioned about that game is Marcus Morris going 0-7 from 3. He was shooting .440 from 3 for the Knicks on 6 APG. He also went 0-4 from 3 against us in our last game. His only two 0 fors this season. The same way we're all hoping Green catches fire, Morris could as well.

And our 2nd win, we won by only 2 points and they played without Williams and Harrell. That's 35 PPG for them.

If we can get wins like that in the playoffs fck it I'll take them. IMO this last win didn't assure me at all that we're hands down better then them. It's gonna be a hellava series. I'm not one that hopes the Clippers get knocked off early so we don't have to play them, I want them. I want LBJ vrs Kawhi.

LBJ nicknaming himself the King and Kawhi having a crown on his keychain.

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    You mean the ones who hated James his whole career and then suddenly loved him just because he become a Laker?

Lol

Lakers fans (I know I'm one til Bron retires, hopefully the bulls new gm gives me something to cheer about ) really need to watch the decision documentary on ESPN

Most people have some sort of weird grudge over that, it sheds some light on it.

The "taking my talents to South beach" was actually a rip off of Kobe's announcement that he was coming to the NBA

Its a lot more than just that, I had to point it out.

Click here to register!

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Lakers fans (I know I'm one til Bron retires, hopefully the bulls new gm gives me something to cheer about ) really need to watch the decision documentary on ESPN

Most people have some sort of weird grudge over that, it sheds some light on it.

The "taking my talents to South beach" was actually a rip off of Kobe's announcement that he was coming to the NBA

People don’t like Lebron because he’s a D-Bag...

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lebron-...191803269.html

Off court issues? Wtf would you even say something like this?

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lebron-...191803269.html

Off court issues? Wtf would you even say something like this?
    Already laying out an excuse (planting a seed) in case we don't win the chip.

Looking back I never liked his fans who would just diss Kobe just to diss him. They still do. I have zero respect for those kinds. I never had a problem with the person just wanted the basketball player to lose. Now I have zero problems with the basketball player and respect the man more then ever.

Hate is what I see in the main form about Kobe. Wanting someone to lose at basketball is not hate.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post

This is a Lakers forum not a LeBron forum

GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    This is a Lakers forum not a LeBron forum

GTFO
    No, and but you should really simmer on down there Cowboy.
    LeBron is on the Lakers. So I'm here , its nice to be able to participate in an active forum for a relevant team.

People don’t like Lebron because he’s a D-Bag...
    How so? All indications are that he's a pretty damned good guy. Where did you get that from? It seems pretty accepted he's a good person.
    Last edited by blams; 08-07-2020 at 12:27 AM.

Click here to register!

Yesterdays game solidified my concerns. We can't make a shot, and I don't think it has anything to do with "we have 1st place so we don't care, we will turn it on when the playoffs start". Shots are not going to magically fall in when playoffs start. I'm mad because we were rolling before Covid. The time off has hurt us tremendously and it's so obvious on the court. I'm already preparing myself to be sad.....I hope I am wrong.

We’re just not the same time without Avery Bradley.

I understand the decision he took to sit out, and I respect it, but I strongly feel he made too much of an emotional and hasty decision.

There are guys who have left the bubble to attend to personal family matters and funerals and took care of business only to come back to the bubble. There’s guys like Rondo who got his surgery done and will be returning back to the bubble shortly. Hell Montrezl hasn’t been in the bubble for 3 weeks and poor guy lost his grandma, but he still intends to come back in time for the playoffs.

This Laker team misses AB no doubt. That AB/DG backcourt was underrated, especially defensively.

Wish AB had reconsidered. It is what it is.

But after this bubble experience, I hope Lakers take it from a business approach and tell Bradley ‘later dude’.

There are 2 things that determine the value of a player. Durability and availability, and Bradley has neither of those. Missed a chunk of the season due to injury. Last 3-4 years has been extremely injury prone. And just lack of availability because basketball isn’t high on his priority list.

Understandable. But not having him is hurting us and it shows.

Even with all that being said ... I believe in LeBron and his leadership.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast