Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Why worry, we aren't winning a ring while Lebron is here and we will have to completely rebuild with no draft picks or young assets when he is gone. We aren't winning a thing for the next 10 years or so.

Quote Originally Posted by michael811 View Post
    Why worry, we aren't winning a ring while Lebron is here and we will have to completely rebuild with no draft picks or young assets when he is gone. We aren't winning a thing for the next 10 years or so.
    Titttaaayyyysss !!!!!

For the next 50 years!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    For the next 50 years!!!
    Nawh not really they took a huge gamble but Lakers are not good at grooming young players anyway. They will have cap room with Davis locked in. If Davis leaves then yes.

They can win with Lebron thats a none issue. The cost of Cousins, Bradley and Danny missing 3s hurt. As good as Howard has been Mcgee and Howard is the same chip, They are relying to heavy on Lebron for Play making. With Rondo, Bradley gone and with new players in Smith, Morris, Dion lack chemistry. They are winning on the pure Talent of Lebron Davis and spotty help. The moment Lebron or Davis leaves the game things starts to go south. This have been the case all season.

If Lakers were 100% healthy in a normal season no Covid-19.

Obviously they should have signed Melo over Dudley.

Cousins, Mcgee
    Davis, Kuzma
    Lebron, Dudley
    Green, Pope
    Bradly, Rhondo

Still not bad but a few odd fitting pieces and lost Chemistry

Mcgee, Howard
    Davis, Kuzma
    Lebron, Morris
    Green, Waiters
    Pope, Caruso
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-06-2020 at 09:53 AM.

Can’t wait until the “Lakers fans” eat their Lebron James crow. Going to be a glorious day

They can win they have a good shot its just not a lock. They have some flaws.

Howard
    Kuzma
    Morris
    Dion
    Caruso

Should be able to build leads not sure why they keep falling flat.

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Nawh not really they took a huge gamble but Lakers are not good at grooming young players anyway. They will have cap room with Davis locked in. If Davis leaves then yes.
    It was sarcasm dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    It was sarcasm dude.
    Oh..lol

Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Oh..lol
    That's ok

We won't win with having the worst FG% and lowest PPG in the bubble....we need to start making some shots. AD and LeBron can't do it all. Green, Caruso and gang need to start contributing. Right now this is not a playoff caliber team.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFreak24 View Post
    We won't win with having the worst FG% and lowest PPG in the bubble....we need to start making some shots. AD and LeBron can't do it all. Green, Caruso and gang need to start contributing. Right now this is not a playoff caliber team.
    Right now they're not playing for anything, I will be worried if they're playing like this the first week of the playoffs.

I don’t know, this feels like LeBron’s year. Davis and the Lakers have been following his lead all season long. Portland, Rockets, Clippers, Finals is easily LeBron’s toughest road to a championship ever. I was/am a LeBron hatter. As a basketball fan I’m excited to see what the Lakers will do. See how LeBron will respond. This Lakers season has been my favorite in a quit a bit.

Lebron‘s career looks like it going to play out like Kareem’s. Kareem dominated the 70’s with the highest totals all time. When he got Magic 5 rings came starting at the age of 36 years old. Lakers going to take care of LeBron the same way.

As for the next 10 years? Rob gave the Lakers amazing cap room options for the immediate future and is close to Klutch Sports. Big time players are Klutch. Lakers can still sign a prime time player/players.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Can’t wait until the “Lakers fans” eat their Lebron James crow. Going to be a glorious day
    I will be the 1st. Even go back for 2nds.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast