Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Concerned about our playoff journey

I'm not too fond of the way the Lakers have been playing lately and I'm worried. I think Blazers will end up as the 8th seed and I am extremely nervous. They're the only team that I am not comfortable saying we can easily beat. If Nurkic was healthy, the Blazers could've easily been a 3rd or 4th seed team, so we aren't really playing an 8th seed in the 1st round. Assuming the standings stay where they are today (which is very likely with the remaining games left) we're going to end up playing most likely the Rockets, and then the Clippers in the West Finals. Not going to be easy at all. What are your thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFreak24 View Post
    I'm not too fond of the way the Lakers have been playing lately and I'm worried. I think Blazers will end up as the 8th seed and I am extremely nervous. They're the only team that I am not comfortable saying we can easily beat. If Nurkic was healthy, the Blazers could've easily been a 3rd or 4th seed team, so we aren't really playing an 8th seed in the 1st round. Assuming the standings stay where they are today (which is very likely with the remaining games left) we're going to end up playing most likely the Rockets, and then the Clippers in the West Finals. Not going to be easy at all. What are your thoughts?
    Honestly if these Lakers are true championship material, then it shouldn’t matter the opponents and journey.

If you truly are the best team, you will win no matter what.

Vogel needs to start tightening his rotations these last few games.

Can’t wait to watch Melo guard Lebron

I'm worried they'll play carelessly last 5 games since we've already secured the top seed. Normally would be ok playing an 8th seed, but with the Blazers most likely ending up as the 8th it's going to be challenging. Yes if were true championship material we should bulldoze over everyone, but watching the last 3 games I'm not so sure that's a fact.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFreak24 View Post
    I understand your concern, I posted something like this but not too concerned about it, like Lavar said if we're for real we'll find a way to advance no matter who's the opponent.

Memphis is still 2 games up in the loss column. I think that's the more likely opponent.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Memphis is still 2 games up in the loss column. I think that's the more likely opponent.

And they’re beating Utah atm

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    And they’re beating Utah atm
    No they're not after a 25-3 run by utah...

They will face portland in the play-in tournament and the way they play I definitely don't see them beating portland.

Doesn’t matter unless Memphis is up by more then 4 games. Otherwise it’s a play in for the 8th seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    No they're not after a 25-3 run by utah...
    Lol yea

no way grizz can be up 4 games after this game...they have a tough remaining schedule. I think blazers end up 8 and spurs 9th, and don't think spurs can beat the blazers twice in three. We will end up playing the blazers and I am very worried, especially they way we've looks last 3 games.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Doesn’t matter unless Memphis is up by more then 4 games. Otherwise it’s a play in for the 8th seed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did not know there were gonna be a play in!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Memphis lost Jackson jr for the rest of the season. That might be to big of a loss for that young team.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Can’t wait to watch Melo guard Lebron
    Why? Melo cant play basketball anymore LOL The real match up is Dudley vs Melo.
    Last edited by ldawg; 08-05-2020 at 10:38 PM.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast