Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    This:

Jeff Stotts: Re: CJ McCollum: Transverse process fractures of the spine aren’t unheard of in professional sports. Cam Newton & Tony Romo endured the injury while NBA players, including Hedo Turkoglu & Mike Conley, have sustained the injury in recent season. 14 hours ago – via Twitter InStreetClothes
    Injuries, CJ McCollum, Portland Trail Blazers
    Storyline: CJ McCollum Injury
    Lillard’s confidence and appreciation for McCollum playing through pain when the Blazers need him as they make their final playoff push is yet another layer of the duo’s special relationship. He’s a little bit banged up. He’s making no excuses or looking for no way out. He’s thuggin’ it out for the team and being out there for us, and fortunate for us, him doing that meant he was out there for those last free throws and came through for us. — Trail Blazers All-Star Damian Lillard on CJ McCollum 14 hours ago – via Jamie Hudson @ NBC Sports
    Injuries, CJ McCollum, Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
    CJ McCollum playing through back fracture

CJ McCollum had a rough night from the field for the Trail Blazers Tuesday, but he’s playing with a serious injury. 18 hours ago – via Dwight Jaynes @ NBC Sports
    Top Rumors, Injuries, CJ McCollum, Portland Trail Blazers
    This rumor is part of a storyline: 31 more rumors
    Sources told NBC Sports Northwest prior to the game that McCollum has been playing with a L3 vertebral transverse process fracture (non-displaced) since last Thursday. In layman’s terms, he has a fracture in his lower back. He has played three games since the injury. 18 hours ago – via Dwight Jaynes @ NBC Sports

He is right.

Ryan Ward: Kyle Kuzma isn’t afraid of a potential first-round matchup with the Blazers even though he believes Damian Lillard is the NBA bubble MVP. But does admit it’ll be a “tough matchup” for the Lakers. 33 mins ago – via Twitter RyanWardLA
    Damian Lillard, Kyle Kuzma, Los Angeles Lakers, Portland Trail Blazers
    Mark Medina: Lakers’ Kyle Kuzma on potentially seeing Portland in the first round: “Anytime you can get tested in the playoffs, it will help in future rounds.” 33 mins ago – via Twitter MarkG_Medina

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    We beat the Clippers at their best so far. Houston has to beat us 4 times. I doubt they can. Not with the three as their only offense. No team from day one had played the Lakers at full cylinders. Lebron and Davis have been taking turns with different units. During play offs both are going to play more minutes together.
    This is what I said, we will have to go on full cylinders in order to beat houston and lac.

Still afraid.
    You should really learn about the game of basketball. You also should learn how to type a coherent sentence..

If Kuz is anything like what we've seen over the bubble games... Lakers are getting the chip imo

Can't believe how well he's been playing.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Perimeter D has to improve.. We also need to hit threes. We don’t have to go crazy from deep but we have to hit enough to keep the defense honest when Lebron penetrates.. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by LF85 View Post
    Perimeter D has to improve.. We also need to hit threes. We don’t have to go crazy from deep but we have to hit enough to keep the defense honest when Lebron penetrates.. ^^
    I guess that's the reason why I want to see JR be capable of being a 5,10 minute per game streaky shooter. Does he look so done that he can't even do that?

I do know its really hard for a streaky shooter to get into any type of rhythm in just a few minutes per game.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

90% of the offense needs to come from in the key. We need to stop shooting threes and jump shots. Every possession needs to consist of the ball going into the post to AD, or LeBron taking it to the hole. Our perimeter defense is trash, and I'm not at all concerned about defense in the key or rebounding. Dame will get his 50 points, but we need to do better on offense. We will not beat Portland if we shoot threes and jump shots.

Still hoping that Portland does not end up as the 8th seed, but I can't see any of the potential other teams beating them once, let alone twice.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    If Kuz is anything like what we've seen over the bubble games... Lakers are getting the chip imo

Can't believe how well he's been playing.
    I think it's all mental with Kuz....he'd be playing much better as a starter (he most likely would be a starter on any other team) like he did against the Nuggets. We would have no one off the bench if he started though. I wouldn't be surprised if Vogel used the starting lineup he used against the NUggets if we get desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by LakersFreak24 View Post
    90% of the offense needs to come from in the key. We need to stop shooting threes and jump shots. Every possession needs to consist of the ball going into the post to AD, or LeBron taking it to the hole. Our perimeter defense is trash, and I'm not at all concerned about defense in the key or rebounding. Dame will get his 50 points, but we need to do better on offense. We will not beat Portland if we shoot threes and jump shots.

Still hoping that Portland does not end up as the 8th seed, but I can't see any of the potential other teams beating them once, let alone twice.
    Dame will not get 50. We have to play defense without fouling. Dude averages 15-17 free throw attempts during these seeding games. Not gonna happen against us.

And it will be Portland vs PHX in the playin tourney. Portland will win and get that 8th seed. Accept it and get over it buddy.

It's going to be Lakers vs Blazers Round 1.

Your grammar looks neat! Are a college profesor? It is impressive! But you still afraid! Your knowledge of the game is prime!

Your grammar looks neat! Are a college profesor? It is impressive! But you still afraid! Your knowledge of the game is prime!
    Aww.. Thanks ma’am...

Aww.. Thanks ma’am...
    Such a child’s response. Stop being afraid!

Such a child’s response. Stop being afraid!
    I’m just following your lead..

1st round schedule

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast