Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Beirut blast: Dozens dead and thousands injured, health minister says

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-53656220

insane.. it looks like a movie.

Was just watching video clips of this on Twitter. Crazy ****.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Sounds like it was not a terrorist act and that it should fully have been prevented.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Sounds like it was not a terrorist act and that it should fully have been prevented.
    2,750 tons of ammonium nitrate left unsafely for 6 years..... whoever is responsible for this stupidity should be treated like a terrorist... that is so ****ed.

At first it looks like a drone dropped attack, but yeah itís probably not that.

People over there are saying it was a terrorist attack that targeted those explosives.

Who the **** leaves that **** just chillin on the port for 6 years? That's like trump coronavirus level stupidity...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Dangerous blast in Beirut

Seriously it was a very dangerous blast and affects many lives.

Design news website and get traffic to your site and earn more. Post latest updates.
    https://www.iogoos.com/laravel-development-services/

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    People over there are saying it was a terrorist attack that targeted those explosives.

Who the **** leaves that **** just chillin on the port for 6 years? That's like trump coronavirus level stupidity...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I thought I read that it was on a Russian vessel.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Was just watching video clips of this on Twitter. Crazy ****.

Incredible footage. Holy ****.

600,000 people homeless.

I read 157 dead. I have a hard time believing that as you watch buildings completely collapse in those videos. Gotta be in the thousands.

Seriously it demolished everything in it's path it looked like.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    Seriously it demolished everything in it's path it looked like.
    The before and after pictures are something else. It looked like there was a hotel or an apartment building right beside the port.

I've read that many Lebanese are begging for some other country to take over and govern them for a while because there is just so much corruption.

They've also had a sharp rise in coronavirus cases