Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Antonio Brown destinations

Once his 8 game suspension is up, which teams do you think take a chance on AB?

Well my top 5 teams that likely sign AB:

1- Seattle Seahawks
    2- Baltimore Ravens
    3- Houston Texans
    4- San Francisco 49ers
    5- Minnesota Vikings

6. County jail

7. Insane asylum

None. This guy is toast.

Yeah he may be but that doesn't mean elite quarterbacks don't wanna play with him because they do specifically Russell Wilson and Lamar Jackson who are advocating for AB to be on their team

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Yeah he may be but that doesn't mean elite quarterbacks don't wanna play with him because they do specifically Russell Wilson and Lamar Jackson who are advocating for AB to be on their team
    Doesn't mean the rest of the team or coaching staff are foolish enough to allow it.

Does he need to sign before he can serve his suspension or is he eligible after week 8 regardless?

Because that would play a big part in this. If you have to sign him and then he serves, you basically have to sign him now in an uncertain season. If that's the case, he's done. If he serves while being a FA, then he maybe has a better chance if the league can actually pull off a season this year then maybe someome takes a shot late in the year.

As a packers fan, every bone in my body says I don't want the guy. Dont want to root for a guy who seems like a bad dude and isn't great for the locker room. That being said, if he were to sign in GB, I'd get excited fairly quickly. I have a feeling that's how alot of fan bases would be to be honest. Really easy to look at him and say no thanks when it's fairly unlikely to happen, but the minute he signed, it would be hard not to get at least a little excited.

Man, we severely need to bring back the random news threads. This belongs there and we need somewhere to laugh about Derek Carr's potential burner Twitter account without having to make a full thread.

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Does he need to sign before he can serve his suspension or is he eligible after week 8 regardless?

Because that would play a big part in this. If you have to sign him and then he serves, you basically have to sign him now in an uncertain season. If that's the case, he's done. If he serves while being a FA, then he maybe has a better chance if the league can actually pull off a season this year then maybe someome takes a shot late in the year.

As a packers fan, every bone in my body says I don't want the guy. Dont want to root for a guy who seems like a bad dude and isn't great for the locker room. That being said, if he were to sign in GB, I'd get excited fairly quickly. I have a feeling that's how alot of fan bases would be to be honest. Really easy to look at him and say no thanks when it's fairly unlikely to happen, but the minute he signed, it would be hard not to get at least a little excited.