Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Mets @ Nats

Hamilton was a great pickup for this speed challenged and defense challenged team wonít hit for much but will definitely save some runs.

Deee fense!

If this team was at full strength they would be trailing by 4-5 runs tonight

Note to Rojas, when bum Porcello starts, have the best possible defense out there to have a chance to win.

Hamilton in center

Gimenez at SS

Guillorme at second

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Man Porcello is absolute ****ing garbage.
    7 innings, 5 hits, 1 run, 4 K's, 1 walk, and a win...not bad for ****ing garbage I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    7 innings, 5 hits, 1 run, 4 K's, 1 walk, and a win...not bad for ****ing garbage I'd say.
    Actually 0 walks. Difference in the game was defense and the fact that the Nets walked 7 Mets while Mets issued 0 walks.

Quote Originally Posted by The Futurist View Post
    Actually 0 walks. Difference in the game was defense and the fact that the Nets walked 7 Mets while Mets issued 0 walks.
    Yep 0 walks what I meant to type! Anyway, just want to give the guy a tiny bit of credit.

Wasn't able to watch the game. Is the MLB box score accurate? 23 LOB. It cannot be accurate, right?
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

Porcello still sucks. Something about Guillermo that really bothers me but he comes through in spots. Giminez is here to stay. Should be the starting 2B. All those who are putting down Alonso will eat their words, good things coming. Wish Lugo could close every game. Great effort by JD tonight.

JD is so much better at 3B than LF and itís not even close. McNeil should move back to 2B with Cano on the shelf for a while.

Play Dom at DH and play Nimmo in LF. I really like Gimenez at SS, I wish we would try Rosario in CF everyday instead.

LF-Nimmo (L)
    2B-McNeil (L)
    1B-Alonso (R)
    RF-Conforto (L)
    3B-Davis (R)
    DH-Smith (L)
    C-Ramos (R)
    SS-Gimenez (L)
    CF-Rosario (R)

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    JD is so much better at 3B than LF and itís not even close. McNeil should move back to 2B with Cano on the shelf for a while.

Play Dom at DH and play Nimmo in LF. I really like Gimenez at SS, I wish we would try Rosario in CF everyday instead.

LF-Nimmo (L)
    2B-McNeil (L)
    1B-Alonso (R)
    RF-Conforto (L)
    3B-Davis (R)
    DH-Smith (L)
    C-Ramos (R)
    SS-Gimenez (L)
    CF-Rosario (R)
    I wish we would give Rosario some run at Center too. Heís got the stride for it. He could cover so much ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    Yep 0 walks what I meant to type! Anyway, just want to give the guy a tiny bit of credit.
    Yes, he showed progress, and definitely got some help from the D. He's become a finesse/touch pitcher. For him to succeed, all of his pitches need to be working and he needs great location. Especially tough to do at this stage of his career during this kind of season. Hopefully he gets into a rhythm.

Mets @ Nats

Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    I wish we would give Rosario some run at Center too. Heís got the stride for it. He could cover so much ground.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup, he could have GG potential out there with some experience. Heíll never be more than just a mediocre defensive SS IMO.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567