Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 91 to 103 of 103

Thread: Mets @ Nats

  1. #91
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Halfmoon, NY
    Posts
    4,698
    Hamilton was a great pickup for this speed challenged and defense challenged team wonít hit for much but will definitely save some runs.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Halfmoon, NY
    Posts
    4,698
    Deee fense!

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    The hood
    Posts
    13,574
    If this team was at full strength they would be trailing by 4-5 runs tonight

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    102,925
    Note to Rojas, when bum Porcello starts, have the best possible defense out there to have a chance to win.

    Hamilton in center

    Gimenez at SS

    Guillorme at second

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Man Porcello is absolute ****ing garbage.
    7 innings, 5 hits, 1 run, 4 K's, 1 walk, and a win...not bad for ****ing garbage I'd say.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    7 innings, 5 hits, 1 run, 4 K's, 1 walk, and a win...not bad for ****ing garbage I'd say.
    Actually 0 walks. Difference in the game was defense and the fact that the Nets walked 7 Mets while Mets issued 0 walks.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by The Futurist View Post
    Actually 0 walks. Difference in the game was defense and the fact that the Nets walked 7 Mets while Mets issued 0 walks.
    Yep 0 walks what I meant to type! Anyway, just want to give the guy a tiny bit of credit.

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Out West
    Posts
    1,423
    Wasn't able to watch the game. Is the MLB box score accurate? 23 LOB. It cannot be accurate, right?
    "There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,357
    Porcello still sucks. Something about Guillermo that really bothers me but he comes through in spots. Giminez is here to stay. Should be the starting 2B. All those who are putting down Alonso will eat their words, good things coming. Wish Lugo could close every game. Great effort by JD tonight.

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,520
    JD is so much better at 3B than LF and itís not even close. McNeil should move back to 2B with Cano on the shelf for a while.

    Play Dom at DH and play Nimmo in LF. I really like Gimenez at SS, I wish we would try Rosario in CF everyday instead.

    LF-Nimmo (L)
    2B-McNeil (L)
    1B-Alonso (R)
    RF-Conforto (L)
    3B-Davis (R)
    DH-Smith (L)
    C-Ramos (R)
    SS-Gimenez (L)
    CF-Rosario (R)

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    13,320
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    JD is so much better at 3B than LF and itís not even close. McNeil should move back to 2B with Cano on the shelf for a while.

    Play Dom at DH and play Nimmo in LF. I really like Gimenez at SS, I wish we would try Rosario in CF everyday instead.

    LF-Nimmo (L)
    2B-McNeil (L)
    1B-Alonso (R)
    RF-Conforto (L)
    3B-Davis (R)
    DH-Smith (L)
    C-Ramos (R)
    SS-Gimenez (L)
    CF-Rosario (R)
    I wish we would give Rosario some run at Center too. Heís got the stride for it. He could cover so much ground.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    1,844
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    Yep 0 walks what I meant to type! Anyway, just want to give the guy a tiny bit of credit.
    Yes, he showed progress, and definitely got some help from the D. He's become a finesse/touch pitcher. For him to succeed, all of his pitches need to be working and he needs great location. Especially tough to do at this stage of his career during this kind of season. Hopefully he gets into a rhythm.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,520

    Mets @ Nats

    Quote Originally Posted by n8ghee View Post
    I wish we would give Rosario some run at Center too. Heís got the stride for it. He could cover so much ground.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup, he could have GG potential out there with some experience. Heíll never be more than just a mediocre defensive SS IMO.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •