Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Orton and Drew just lit it up

randy is a god and i feel like he went off script and challenged drew to come at him much like cena did to roman but unlike roman drew hit a home run... drew got nasty and personal and you can see orton loved every second of it.... ****ing amazing.

this is what wwe has been missing for years... stop with the micro managing and challenge each other/come at each other and take that **** to a personal level from time to time. Own the craft man.

I thought that segment was an absolute home run too. I laughed hard at Drew's subtle jab about talking to people who have cleaned up Randy's crap, "literally your crap" I think he said, referring to the story of randy crapping in someone's gym bag back in the day as a prank. Drew was great. Randy was great. Great job all around.

This is why the WWE needs to stop scripting everybody. There are those that needs a script but guys like Orton, Drew Mc (best thing going in the WWE right now, even more so than Orton), let them be them on the mic. It's what got The Uso's over. It's what got New Day over and when they allowed him to be serious, it's what got John Cena over.
    Screw sabermetics.

Impressed with Drew every coming week.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Impressed with Drew every coming week.
    How this guy can overcome being in "Three Man Band" to becoming what he is.....quite impressive.
    Screw sabermetics.