Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

RAW Underground; The WWE version of MMA, will it work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDHtKRWer3Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iux8CM5xrxA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTLYKjOhO5o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmrWBOJjjaY

MMA/Shoot style wrestling. Scantly clad women, Shane, can this work? Will this eventually become hour 3 of RAW?
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Nothing the WWE has tried, has worked. So I doubt this will be anything more than a temporary gimmick.
    Screw sabermetics.

i mean it is different.... i hope it works.

If Impact Wrestling is trolling you for putting this out, it's not going to work.

I dont know what's worse, this, or the Antifa storyline that they are insisting is not Antifa.

Its stupid. Its a ring with no ropes and no ref. Basically a 3 min hardcore match.

I love MMA but I don't think I can get into "fake" MMA. Probably a pass for me unless they create some amazingly interesting story line(s).

Wtf is up with this Antifa group?

Lame AF

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Wtf is up with this Antifa group?

Lame AF
    everything is lame right now man.... the only things that are legit is

bayley
    sasha
    bliss
    bray
    asuka
    orton
    mac
    AJ Styles

now we are getting shaemus whom i like but hardy is trash

rollins whom i like is stuck in a feud with the trash can that is mysterio and his horrible son

its a ****ing **** show. Nobody cares about this dudes son and i wish there was an audience right now because he would get no pop at all lol.... move the **** on... the eye for an eye match was stupid enough... MOVE ON jesus

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    everything is lame right now man.... the only things that are legit is

bayley
    sasha
    bliss
    bray
    asuka
    orton
    mac
    AJ Styles

now we are getting shaemus whom i like but hardy is trash

rollins whom i like is stuck in a feud with the trash can that is mysterio and his horrible son

its a ****ing **** show. Nobody cares about this dudes son and i wish there was an audience right now because he would get no pop at all lol.... move the **** on... the eye for an eye match was stupid enough... MOVE ON jesus
    Vince has surrounded himself with yes men. I love Bruce Prichard but there is no way he should be leading creative. He's a fantastic producer and good at talent relations, but creative isn't his thing. He better be careful or else he might be out of a job again.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    Vince has surrounded himself with yes men. I love Bruce Prichard but there is no way he should be leading creative. He's a fantastic producer and good at talent relations, but creative isn't his thing. He better be careful or else he might be out of a job again.
    Vince just hires people to fire them but he's either too stubborn or too old to realize the buck stops with him. Even all this changeover, the one remaining constant is Vince so who else does he really have to blame? I understand he doesn't look at that way but it becomes a problem when investors start asking about tanking ratings, poor demo numbers of younger audiences, etc.

I think we're passed the point now of salvaging something as well. Years of bad booking have really taken their toll on WWE's eroding audience.

I dont understand Raw Underground and this Retribution angle looks like a bunch of teenage protestors. Its a shame too because Drew is killing it as WWE champion but the other 2 and a half hours are a hard watch with few exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Vince just hires people to fire them but he's either too stubborn or too old to realize the buck stops with him. Even all this changeover, the one remaining constant is Vince so who else does he really have to blame? I understand he doesn't look at that way but it becomes a problem when investors start asking about tanking ratings, poor demo numbers of younger audiences, etc.

I think we're passed the point now of salvaging something as well. Years of bad booking have really taken their toll on WWE's eroding audience.

I dont understand Raw Underground and this Retribution angle looks like a bunch of teenage protestors. Its a shame too because Drew is killing it as WWE champion but the other 2 and a half hours are a hard watch with few exceptions.
    The problem in WWE is Vince; the business has passed him by. The roster is loaded with talent

In terms of Retribution, I think they aren't letting on who are the real members.
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    The problem in WWE is Vince; the business has passed him by. The roster is loaded with talent

In terms of Retribution, I think they aren't letting on who are the real members.
    they really wanna shock the world... let roman reigns be the leader. His reasoning is that because he wanted to keep him and his family safe the business threw him under the bus and he is sick of this ****. BOOM

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post

Exactly. He continues to try and force his booking ideas onto the product instead of working with the roster he has. The fans would eat up some of the sports entertainment stuff if he wasn't still stuck in the land of the giants and pushing people they have no interest in. There is no reason when he had Heyman, Bischoff and Prichard a year ago that the product couldn't be miles better, but it all comes back to Vince wanting full control.