Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    14,732
    This 7 inning bs is gonna cost them the comeback.
    Bachelors III . . . In the Inn. . . Lanas Garage 4/18/75 . . . lpswitch with Snake, Hards and Mendy . . .B.D.W.B. . . Ambition: I want Dooleys Job . . . Saturday Night Live . . . Bathroom Brawls . . . Living at Snakes . . . WHERE IS MUSKY. - John Tortorella

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,730
    the other day some people were praising nelson for his performance and i said one game does not make you a world beater.he could implode his next appearance and that is exactly what happened..

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Just Paxton and Happ, the other 3 are going to be fine. Sure would be nice if we had one or even both of Sevy and German
    monty is unproven tanaka you wonder if the concussion will have any side effects...if paxton does not find himself yanks will lose again probably to houston

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,727
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny ny View Post
    monty is unproven tanaka you wonder if the concussion will have any side effects...if paxton does not find himself yanks will lose again probably to houston
    it wo't be Houston, they have something like 11 rookie pitchers on their staff, way different team without Verlander and Cole

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Tacoma, Wa
    Posts
    8,727
    Lasagnas stuff is so nasty. He will be so good when he learns hows to get hitters out after he gets that 2nd strike

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Just Paxton and Happ, the other 3 are going to be fine. Sure would be nice if we had one or even both of Sevy and German
    Yep. Hurts more than most realize. The depth of quality arms is a must this season.
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    7,543
    Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Lasagnas stuff is so nasty. He will be so good when he learns hows to get hitters out after he gets that 2nd strike
    For someone with such good stuff, he never has a clean inning. He's always in trouble and just barely escapes. For someone starting his third year, I honestly don't see much of an improvement from when he was called up in 2018.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,089
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Yep. Hurts more than most realize. The depth of quality arms is a must this season.
    Folks, we can’t cry about not having our best 5......You all wanted Cole for the ace and we got him. Just imagine if we didn’t have Cole right now?

    It is time to suck it up buttercups!
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Webslinger View Post
    For someone with such good stuff, he never has a clean inning. He's always in trouble and just barely escapes. For someone starting his third year, I honestly don't see much of an improvement from when he was called up in 2018.
    I’d put him in the rotation and throw away the key. Let’s see what he can do for 50 starts and then judge him.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Clearwater, Fl
    Posts
    19,089
    I’m not a fan of 7 inning games whether we benefit or not. And Now we have writers like Ken Davidoff pushing for it.

    And then sending runners on in extra innings to try to end the game sooner is just little league crap. There is nothing better than a 17 inning game. That is baseball!

    These damn writers complain about the length of the game, the length of the season, too many of this too many of that! Go write about ping pong and get out of here!

    https://nypost.com/2020/08/06/the-dr...-inning-games/
    Last edited by rrzubnyy; 08-06-2020 at 06:01 AM.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

    1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,912
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Folks, we can’t cry about not having our best 5......You all wanted Cole for the ace and we got him. Just imagine if we didn’t have Cole right now?

    It is time to suck it up buttercups!
    Wtf, from the man who complains atleast 5x daily.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,808
    Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Folks, we can’t cry about not having our best 5......You all wanted Cole for the ace and we got him. Just imagine if we didn’t have Cole right now?

    It is time to suck it up buttercups!
    Who you callin buttercup ?

    No mirrors in your house Nicky?
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    12,808
    Mike Tauchman RF
    Luke Voit 1B
    Aaron Hicks CF
    Giancarlo Stanton DH
    Gleyber Torres SS
    Brett Gardner LF
    Gio Urshela 3B
    Gary Sanchez C
    Tyler Wade 2B

    Jordan Montgomery P
    "Dante once said that the hottest places in hell are reserved for those who in a period of moral crisis maintain their neutrality,” JFK 1963.
    “The greatest menace to freedom is an inert people.” - Ruth Bader Ginsburg
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin




  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,730
    Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Mike Tauchman RF
    Luke Voit 1B
    Aaron Hicks CF
    Giancarlo Stanton DH
    Gleyber Torres SS
    Brett Gardner LF
    Gio Urshela 3B
    Gary Sanchez C
    Tyler Wade 2B

    Jordan Montgomery P
    how can u sit judge or dj seriously...

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,730
    they did not have cole in 2017 and beat the yanks..

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •