Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Update: Raiders trade PJ Hall to Vikings fails after Hall fails physical

If they had any sense they would've used him in the position where he was meant to play, and that is defensive end. People didn't realize that his college coach actually ruined him by moving Hall to the inside at DT. All his incredible stats came at the defensive end position along with his awards. Never could understand the stupidity of some coaches.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...d-by-las-vegas
    Last edited by HunterNRoss; 08-04-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Yet another wasted and failed second round pick. Thought they would have at least have him one more year he must have been in horrible shape. I agree they didn't use him right though.

These guys should show up being in reasonable shape....it's their job. He probably was given a warning.
    Maybe this will be his wake up call. Maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    These guys should show up being in reasonable shape....it's their job. He probably was given a warning.
    Maybe this will be his wake up call. Maybe not.
    Yes there was some mention about him being overweight when he showed up for camp last year. Although he might have been a reach at rd 2 he was still one of the best DEs in college football. I don't know how they could expect Nassib and Key to be the backup DEs. Key is undersized for a lineman and should've been drafted by a 3-4 team. Nassib proved during his time with the Bucs that he was better as a rush linebacker in the 3-4. They keep making the same mistake in bringing in players who don't fit the scheme.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    Yes there was some mention about him being overweight when he showed up for camp last year. Although he might have been a reach at rd 2 he was still one of the best DEs in college football. I don't know how they could expect Nassib and Key to be the backup DEs. Key is undersized for a lineman and should've been drafted by a 3-4 team. Nassib proved during his time with the Bucs that he was better as a rush linebacker in the 3-4. They keep making the same mistake in bringing in players who don't fit the scheme.
    Maybe Clowney?

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Maybe Clowney?
    Clowney wants an arm and a leg for his services. They need to play Ferrell at his best position which is defensive end and stop moving him around.

Clowney wants an arm and a leg for his services. They need to play Ferrell at his best position which is defensive end and stop moving him around.
    I think reality will hit him. I would welcome him. Obviously, they're interested, but it's like people in a new car showroom. Until the paper is signed, it's not official.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    I was just coming to post this, lol Mayock strikes again!

They don't have the cap space and I don't think he's worth the money. Ferrell is the answer as the run stopping DE and he'll provide some pass rush too if they just quit trying to turn him in to a DT.
    Iím sorry, but Ferrell is a bust at de. You donít draft a runstuffing de in the top 5 picks. He was known for bullrushing ots in college and working off blocks. Heís not explosive enough to get by ots and he isnít strong enough to bullrush ots in the nfl. Now he can anchor and set the edge very well. But you draft des in the top ten to get to the qb. And he doesnít. Heís gonna have teams block him one on one while Crosby gets doubled on every play. At least with Clowney, you have to gameplan for him and Crosby both.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Iím sorry, but Ferrell is a bust at de. You donít draft a runstuffing de in the top 5 picks. He was known for bullrushing ots in college and working off blocks. Heís not explosive enough to get by ots and he isnít strong enough to bullrush ots in the nfl. Now he can anchor and set the edge very well. But you draft des in the top ten to get to the qb. And he doesnít. Heís gonna have teams block him one on one while Crosby gets doubled on every play. At least with Clowney, you have to gameplan for him and Crosby both.
    A bust Meg...I don't think so. Not a bust. Not reaching projected sacks or meeting some people high expectations last year does not equate to being a bust. He contributed in many ways and will be better this season.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Ferrell is already a bust? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Megatron knows everything about every college guy. Thatís why he is on PSD and not employed by an NFL team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Ditto!

7th rounder.....better than nothing. Ferrell was only a rook, he'll be fine. I'd love to see Clowney across from Crosby. I can only hope. Just curious what happens if we sign him for a year, and then there's no season?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast