Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Iím sorry, but Ferrell is a bust at de. You donít draft a runstuffing de in the top 5 picks. He was known for bullrushing ots in college and working off blocks. Heís not explosive enough to get by ots and he isnít strong enough to bullrush ots in the nfl. Now he can anchor and set the edge very well. But you draft des in the top ten to get to the qb. And he doesnít. Heís gonna have teams block him one on one while Crosby gets doubled on every play. At least with Clowney, you have to gameplan for him and Crosby both.
    A bust Meg...I don't think so. Not a bust. Not reaching projected sacks or meeting some people high expectations last year does not equate to being a bust. He contributed in many ways and will be better this season.

"...prone to stoogery.".

I'm expecting Ferrell to greatly improve in his sophomore season like K. Miller.

So we move someone that we drafted #57 overall back in 2018 for a conditional 7th rounder next year. "At least we got something for him," is about all that can be said about that deal. Sick of us missing on first and second round picks. smdh

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    I'm expecting Ferrell to greatly improve in his sophomore season like K. Miller.
    For Mayock's sake, I hope so, too.

Why even do the trade at that point? Surely there aren't 53 other guys better than him on the roster.

Being drafted 57 doesn't guarantee him a spot on the roster. He has to earn it. He didn't. Just yesterday we were releasing him with no compensation. I don't think this is a talent, or lack of talent trade. It was a failure on his part to keep within weight expectations. There's no one who could predict this outcome. even with a full mental evaluation. This is a failure on the player.

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderLakersA's View Post
    For Mayock's sake, I hope so, too.
    I wanted Devin White so badly.....I still havenít given up on Ferrell

I was calling for his head last year. Although he played DE in college, he's too slow and small to play DE in the nfl. He takes plays off and it really showed in the 2nd half of the season. Key/Ferrell and Crosby/Nassib will rush on 3rd down. On occasion Ferrell and Nassib will play a 3 technique but that's mostly Collins and Hurst on 3rd down.

Quote Originally Posted by RC RAIDER View Post
    I was calling for his head last year. Although he played DE in college, he's too slow and small to play DE in the nfl. He takes plays off and it really showed in the 2nd half of the season. Key/Ferrell and Crosby/Nassib will rush on 3rd down. On occasion Ferrell and Nassib will play a 3 technique but that's mostly Collins and Hurst on 3rd down.
    Are you referring to Arden Key perhaps? Because Hall is neither slow or small. He is a real DE and should've been moved back to that position as soon as the Raiders drafted him.

Quote Originally Posted by erickench View Post
    If they had any sense they would've used him in the position where he was meant to play, and that is defensive end. People didn't realize that his college coach actually ruined him by moving Hall to the inside at DT. All his incredible stats came at the defensive end position along with his awards. Never could understand the stupidity of some coaches.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...d-by-las-vegas
    Whatís the position for an overweight out of shape unmotivated guy again?

Lmfaooooo womp womp womp

As expected Raiders cut PJ Hall after failed trade

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Whatís the position for an overweight out of shape unmotivated guy again?
    The couch!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    The couch!!!!

"...prone to stoogery.".

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast