Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Game Presentation in Bubble

Absolutely love what the NBA has done with the actual presentation aspect:
    - wide open base lines make for a much more ability to drive hard to the baseline
    - virtual fans blend into the background of your line of sight on TV
    - subtle piped in game sounds , music and crowd noise have been good
    - Home team background colors surrounding floor add to atmosphere

Bottom line: Has exceeded my wildest expectations with respect to the actual aesthetics of the game presentation.

Opinions?

I've thought it's been good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Absolutely love what the NBA has done with the actual presentation aspect:
    - wide open base lines make for a much more ability to drive hard to the baseline
    - virtual fans blend into the background of your line of sight on TV
    - subtle piped in game sounds , music and crowd noise have been good
    - Home team background colors surrounding floor add to atmosphere

Bottom line: Has exceeded my wildest expectations with respect to the actual aesthetics of the game presentation.

Opinions?
    They are using actual fans faces on the screens too. Not sure if the images were just pulled from prior home games. It seems the NBA is missing an opportunity here if you ask me. I mean how many people would like to watch a game and see their image “in the stands”? Seems like the NBA should have some kind of contest in order to get your image up there. Just seems like a fun way to get the fans involved since we can’t actually be at the games in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    They are using actual fans faces on the screens too. Not sure if the images were just pulled from prior home games. It seems the NBA is missing an opportunity here if you ask me. I mean how many people would like to watch a game and see their image “in the stands”? Seems like the NBA should have some kind of contest in order to get your image up there. Just seems like a fun way to get the fans involved since we can’t actually be at the games in person.

It's live streams for 300 fans through Microsoft teams and Michelob is who raffles off who gets seletced.

It's how CP3's son was able to get put up there and watch him.

The thing I really like is the low angle sideline camera that goes the length of the court. I imagine it'll be impossible to keep unless they remove court side seats but damn, that angle is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

The need to make the sidelines and baselines a color different than the playing floor

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    The need to make the sidelines and baselines a color different than the playing floor
    They made the line extra thick to mark the court, but players still seem more prone to go out of bounds without fans to mark the sidelines.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    It's live streams for 300 fans through Microsoft teams and Michelob is who raffles off who gets seletced.

It's how CP3's son was able to get put up there and watch him.
    Oh ok, I wasn’t aware of that. They have room to get more fans involved. There were about 15-20 Dirk’s at the Mavs game on Sunday.

Haven't seen a game but the highlights look great. Is it true that ratings aren't as high as hoped how can that even be possible today

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Haven't seen a game but the highlights look great. Is it true that ratings aren't as high as hoped how can that even be possible today
    That depends on what site you’re reading. One side wants you to believe that almost no one is watching because of the kneeling during the anthem. The other side says numbers are actually up not down. The truth is somewhere in the middle.