Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Boooooooooo

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Hooray!!!!

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Booooooooooooooooooo!!!

Woooooohooooooooooo

Yeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa

The world is coming to an end and I don't even care. As long as I can have my limo and my orange hair"

Booo

Quote Originally Posted by dayners81 View Post
    Booo
    Oh shite! You scared me!
    "Not everything that counts can be counted and not everything that can be counted counts."--- Albert Einstein
    “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.”---- James Baldwin
    “The greatest blessings of mankind are within us and within our reach. A wise man is content with his lot, whatever it may be, without wishing for what he has not.” --- Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by drt1010 View Post
    Confirmed.

Joel Sherman@Joelsherman1
    https://nypost.com/2020/08/10/yankee...g-opportunity/ #Yankees plan is to call up Clint Frazier before tomorrow’s game against the #Braves

I like Frazier, Tauchman and Judge in the starting OF for 80% of the time. I want at bats for Clint to come more frequent. He won’t give us the full potential of Stanton but will give us more energy day in and day out. That alone fires up a lineup. He reminds me a mini Pete Rose with his energy. And I’m not sayin the will have 4000 career hits, just saying the energy level.
    My Top 3 Rush Guitar solos

1. La Villa Strangiato
    2. Limelight
    3. Between the Wheels

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    I like Frazier, Tauchman and Judge in the starting OF for 80% of the time. I want at bats for Clint to come more frequent. He won’t give us the full potential of Stanton but will give us more energy day in and day out. That alone fires up a lineup. He reminds me a mini Pete Rose with his energy. And I’m not sayin the will have 4000 career hits, just saying the energy level.
    I am with you, Mush.

My comparison has always been Paul O'Neill. Certainly not dissimilar to Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by rrzubnyy View Post
    Did Pete Rose whine and mope around 247? Genuinely asking bc I never saw Rose play except for highlights. But I've seen Frazier cry poor me about his self entitled *** more than any player I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Did Pete Rose whine and mope around 247? Genuinely asking bc I never saw Rose play except for highlights. But I've seen Frazier cry poor me about his self entitled *** more than any player I can remember.
    Rose was super vocal and threw tantrums but it. are out of rage. He played the game like a madman. he was awesome to watch.
    He had a similar disposition to Paul O'Neill. (Or Paul was similar to him)

I don't see Clint as being a crybaby. I see him as wanting to play. Believing he can play and wanting to help a team win and play to his best ability. Sheffield was like that, Ventura, Cone and many other Yankees. We just haven't seen a guy like that in a while.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12