Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

What's in a username- how'd you get yours?

I don't know if this has already been done, but I've done this on other forums...your choice whether to participate, of course.

When you registered here, you chose a username. Maybe you chose one you use elsewhere, maybe this is the only place. Sometimes your choice is at least semi-obvious, sometimes not...sometimes it's on the silly side, sometimes a deeper meaning.

In my case, somewhat on the silly side...I used to build web sites as a sideline, and I like wolves.
    ...and I've become 'known' by it on the sports site I own, so have used it here (even tho I may not elsewhere)

Why did you choose yours?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

After rapper Nas

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I lurked around the forums for a bit before finally registering a name. I was in a phase where I was reading about serial killers a lot and thought it would be a humorous allusion to the anonymity of posting on an Internet forum. I rather dislike the name now, but I'm kind of stuck with it.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Had mine since I was like 14. Had some beef jerky in the fridge and was eating it. Figured a K instead of a C was cooler. Probably was listening to Korn at the time since this was in the 99-2003 time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

I’m the greatest Knick of all time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I'm a Lions fan and at the time I added lol to everything so not to come off as anything other than friendly or non-threatening. So Lionsfan became Lionsfan..lol to say hey guys I get they are bad too, let me fit in!

Mixed two things I greatly enjoy: music and weed

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm a Lions fan and at the time I added lol to everything so not to come off as anything other than friendly or non-threatening. So Lionsfan became Lionsfan..lol to say hey guys I get they are bad too, let me fit in!
    lol, soon as I saw your name I remembered the 0-16 lions!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'm from the Midwest and my name is Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    I'm from the Midwest and my name is Jimmy.
    Jimmy's got a compound fracture!
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Jimmy's got a compound fracture!
    ah, the Seinfeld reference
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

George likes his chicken spicy!

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

About 25 years ago when I first signed up somewhere they asked for a user name with Joe Domain as an example so I picked Joe Domain and went and locked up joedomain @ a bunch of free email sites before they wanted to know who you were. Somewhere along the way I lost my buddy Joe but used JD in user names and I am a Giants fan.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

It was my email in like 6th grade.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumι

I have had cats in my house nearly every day of my adult life. My late wife was a cat-hoarder. There were no neighborhood cats that were not accepted in our house.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast