Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    https://youtu.be/MdSmuLwpAiE

2 Americans standing on sidewalk with cameras. Cop shows up and pulls out gun. Cop points his deadly weapon at camera man and partner shows up with shotgun to help point guns at camera man. There is 2 Americans holding cameras but cops only threatened to kill one of the Americans. The black American of course.

The other camera guy is white.

The police officer was to quick to grab the gun and something should be done about it, the guy with the camera was wrong not to talk to the police officer, he started to talk only when the gun was out. Both in the wrong. Civilinas need to comply with the police. And as the officer stated, they received complaints. Dont act suspicious, and comply. Nothing wrong will happen to you. People need to learn how to work together.

Quote Originally Posted by GoferKing_ View Post
    The police officer was to quick to grab the gun and something should be done about it, the guy with the camera was wrong not to talk to the police officer, he started to talk only when the gun was out. Both in the wrong. Civilinas need to comply with the police. And as the officer stated, they received complaints. Dont act suspicious, and comply. Nothing wrong will happen to you. People need to learn how to work together.
    Is acting suspicious a felony or a misdemeanor?

Comply with the laws is what you really mean. Which law did he break?
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Contrary to popular belief, Cops have laws they have to follow too. Murder is still murder, even if a cop does it.

And bolded, are you joking?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

.msg below with quote
    Last edited by GoferKing_; 08-31-2020 at 04:12 PM.

What murder you talking about? I think we are talking about different things.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    Is acting suspicious a felony or a misdemeanor?

Comply with the laws is what you really mean. Which law did he break?
    He didnt break any laws. The police received a call. He matched the description. The cop asked him a question as he was required to. Instead of just answering the question the guy with the camera was just watching the police officer in silence and opened up only when the gun was pulled on him. I am not trying to justify the cops actions, as there is no justification for what he did, he went way overboard. But both of them should have behaved better in this situation.

He didnt break any laws. The police received a call. He matched the description. The cop asked him a question as he was required to. Instead of just answering the question the guy with the camera was just watching the police officer in silence and opened up only when the gun was pulled on him. I am not trying to justify the cops actions, as there is no justification for what he did, he went way overboard. But both of them should have behaved better in this situation.
    You are justifying the cops actions when you say the victim "should" have done something else. Unless the victim was breaking the law, he shouldn't have to answer any questions. The cop MAY be required to question the victim because of complaints, but that does not make the victim obligated to answer. The victim is only legally required to answer questions if he is legally detained. The victim can only be legally detained if the cop suspects him of committing a crime. Unfortunately for the cop and the complainers, photography is not a crime nor is acting "suspicious" a crime. The cop is 100% in the wrong, the victim didn't do anything wrong.

San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    You are justifying the cops actions when you say the victim "should" have done something else. Unless the victim was breaking the law, he shouldn't have to answer any questions. The cop MAY be required to question the victim because of complaints, but that does not make the victim obligated to answer. The victim is only legally required to answer questions if he is legally detained. The victim can only be legally detained if the cop suspects him of committing a crime. Unfortunately for the cop and the complainers, photography is not a crime nor is acting "suspicious" a crime. The cop is 100% in the wrong, the victim didn't do anything wrong.

And you are absolutely correct. But in my view communication is key. Especially since most are on the edge right now. One small misunderstanding and you could have a tragedy ready. Better to avoid it and de-escalate such situation. And I really do appreciate the conversation we are having. Thank you.

And you are absolutely correct. But in my view communication is key. Especially since most are on the edge right now. One small misunderstanding and you could have a tragedy ready. Better to avoid it and de-escalate such situation. And I really do appreciate the conversation we are having. Thank you.
    No problem brah. And I agree, I wouldn't advise my friends and family to defend their rights when cops are so trigger happy. Being dead in order to flex my rights isn't enough pay off for me personally.

However, I think this guy does "police audits" like this one for ratings and views on his youtube. He knows damn well what he's doing. I just hope he doesn't get blasted one day.

San Antonio Spurs

What murder you talking about? I think we are talking about different things.
    I was using murder as an example. Cops can and do commit a litany of offenses from assaulting citizens to violating constitutional rights.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Eh. I'm getting pretty tired of all this social justice crap. Time to shut up and dribble lol.

I also want to add that I am 100% against police brutality and feel they should be disciplined accordingly. Just don't take dudes who make 7 figure salaries all that seriously when they try to relate to the common man and speak on things they are very far removed from. Perhaps they should take head from LeBron's little mishap on his knowledge of the situation in China before they say some dumb **** as well. I've just learned it's only wise to open your mouth when you have a good grasp on the topic or situation at hand.
    Last edited by Romeo Naes; 09-01-2020 at 01:59 AM.

Also, it is a fact that there are less black men then there are white men who are killed by the police as a percentage of the population. Though that would be a good fact for y'all considering you all seem to like numbers so much around here. In fact, the worse case of police brutality to this date was against a white guy name Kelly Thomas back in 2011 who was brutally killed by the Fullerton Police Department. He suffered from schizophrenia as well.
    Last edited by Romeo Naes; 09-01-2020 at 01:57 AM.

76% population is white and 13% is black. If cops killed black people at the same rate it killed white people then the rate of black people being killed would be 8%. Yet black people killed by cops is 24%.

31% of the population is black and Mexican. Yet they add up to half of weed arrest in America. 81% of weed business is owned by white people and 4% is ran by black people. Yet blacks are 4x more likely to get arrested. 10x more in Montana.

Any guess what the percentage of white Americans who own sweat shops compared to every other Americans?

https://youtu.be/JP3416CgU0Q

“Reefer makes darkies think they’re as good as white men”

- Harry J. Anslinger, Federal Bureau of Narcotics Commissioner 1930-1962

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast