Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Yep, and black people would buy it, use it and say it's not racist because they are black. It's so sad, it's funny what our society has become. We deserve the leadership we have, is all I can say.
    You're not saying anything

If “all lives matter“ do the exploited Chinese lives that were mentioned in the first page matter or only selective “all lives matter”?

We know to cops not all blues lives matter and only selective “blue lives matter”.

I’m getting confused who lives actually matter with these “movements”.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    If “all lives matter“ do the exploited Chinese lives that were mentioned in the first page matter or only selective “all lives matter”?

We know to cops not all blues lives matter and only selective “blue lives matter”.

I’m getting confused who lives actually matter with these “movements”.
    Obviously the anti-black matter rhetoric people with the "what about the poor Chinese" couldn't actually care less about the oppressed anywhere. This is a pure smokescreen deflection tactic basically tantamount to saying we cant have equality and fair treatment for blacks until Chinese citizens are treated fairly by their government. ****ing idiotic.

I disagree with the message but I will still watch the sport. This is America and they can display whatever they want if the league rules allow it. I am not 70 and I am not a racist, so your comment is astoundingly shallow.
    Then you dont fit into the group that I am referring to, do you?

I think the “all lives matter” movement should step it up. Get some new slogans for jerseys and slogans for signs to have during the protests. Let everyone know “all lives matter” is not just a protest against BLM and that they truly care for all lives. Here are a few.

Cheap labor
    30 cents a hour
    Exploited Chinese
    Cancer to human race
    Crimes against humanity
    Cheap labor lives matter

We know Nike and Donald J Trump signature clothing brand will not support “cheap labor lives matter” and will continue the exploitation at any cost. You can’t be a “all lives matter” and support these companies for the crimes they committed to the human race.

“All lives matter” needs to bring down Nike and Donald J Trump signature clothing brand.

https://youtu.be/jHqV9UzQn7E

All lives matter

I think the “all lives matter” movement should step it up. Get some new slogans for jerseys and slogans for signs to have during the protests. Let everyone know “all lives matter” is not just a protest against BLM and that they truly care for all lives. Here are a few.
    Then get a different Slogan. "All Lives Matter" was coined in direct response to Black Lives Matter. It will always represent a disrespect for BLM
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    The second Black Lives Matters really believes and acts like all Black lives matter, instead of selective outrage/focusing heavily on secondary issues, the second they become a universally legitimate movement. I actually think one day Black Lives Matters will stop with their selective outrage and truly encompass ALL Black lives... maybe I'm too much of an optimist though.
    I bet you spend a lot of time in black communities and network those trying to improve black communities. You would know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    Then get a different Slogan. "All Lives Matter" was coined in direct response to Black Lives Matter. It will always represent a disrespect for BLM
    Your Life Matters
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    All Black Lives Matter was too

You personally profit from cheap labor overseas, you and everyone else in this forum(including myself of course), so don't be hypocrite.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by zookman65 View Post
    Obviously the anti-black matter rhetoric people with the "what about the poor Chinese" couldn't actually care less about the oppressed anywhere. This is a pure smokescreen deflection tactic basically tantamount to saying we cant have equality and fair treatment for blacks until Chinese citizens are treated fairly by their government. ****ing idiotic.
    It's actually hypocritical, not really a "smokescreen". If you're wanting to have a movement that focuses on the equal treatment of an entire people (BLM), it's hypocritical to then support a company who 100% exploits another group of people (Nike)... a much larger group of people number wise even.

A person who objects to child molestation is hypocritical if he supports/supported Jeffrey Epstein... would you at least agree with that?
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I bet you spend a lot of time in black communities and network those trying to improve black communities. You would know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm sure you do too. I bet you are a white dude, that lives in a $600K home in suburbia somewhere who is really outraged about all of the black injustice(which, statistically speaking there isn't any - speaking from the blue on black point of view) from 25 miles away from the nearest black neighborhood. Look at the protests in Portland, there isn't a single black person within 5 miles of these riots. I know plenty of white people in the Minneapolis area that are outraged by police brutality towards blacks and gay/somali/flavor of the day injustice who live in the most expensive suburbs in the area. Hell, they don't even drive through North Minneapolis and if they do, they make sure to raise the windows and lock the doors. If you are so concerned, sell your mansion in Wyzata and move to the north side and help make the community batter. I can understand black people being outraged(even though due to a false narrative about blue on black violence once again) but the white folks that we constantly see marching, they are just doing it because it's the IN thing to do. I don't see them donating to causes that truly help bring black people(or other people) out of poverty. They all write off every possible cent on their taxes so that the government doesn't guess their money(guess what funds all of the welfare projects). I am fine with people being passionate about an issue, even if they believe the wrong information, but I'm not OK with hypocrites and that's what most with "liberal" values are. They are doing it so that the hypocrite next to them doesn't accuse them of being "not woke enough". To sum this tirade up: 1) This is all political and there isn't any more social injustice towards black now than during the 2 previous presidencies 2) 90%(I don't know the real statistic and we will never know, but this is gut feel) of white people that are outraged by injustices to the black communities are hypocrites and don't give a **** about anyone other then themselves 3) This will all magically disappear after the election cycle because this is all political

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

You personally profit from cheap labor overseas, you and everyone else in this forum(including myself of course), so don't be hypocrite.
    Indirectly supporting by buying things made overseas is not quite the same as profiting from owning a company making things overseas.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    It's actually hypocritical, not really a "smokescreen". If you're wanting to have a movement that focuses on the equal treatment of an entire people (BLM), it's hypocritical to then support a company who 100% exploits another group of people (Nike)... a much larger group of people number wise even.

A person who objects to child molestation is hypocritical if he supports/supported Jeffrey Epstein... would you at least agree with that?

I’m just tying to be on the right side here. Redrum obviously believes trump and Nike are evil to humanity. Yet Oefarmy believes it’s hypocritical to attack Nike for being like Trump and “everyone else”.

So which is it? Is Nike and Trump evil or are we hypocrites?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast