I don't what?
    Have sex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Have sex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Whoa! Maybe you shouldíve Pmíd him about that..

Quote Originally Posted by lf85 View Post
    whoa! Maybe you shouldíve pmíd him about that..
    lol

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

Quote Originally Posted by Redrum187 View Post
    You responded to my post and made the argument about Trump. I don't wish to make this about him, it's bigger than him. Nevertheless, you answered my question, so I'll answer yours even thought it's moot.

I don't see Trump's level of "evil" on a tier basis. I don't even know how to quantify his level. I just think the alternative, Biden, is worse in the sense that he literally has dementia. His brain is deteriorating and I don't see him fit whatsoever to be the president of the US.

I agree with Trump more politically, but I'd rather Bernie Sanders be president even though I disagree with him on many important issues. The reason for that is I don't think Bernie is evil at all. I think he's the only respectable and trustworthy candidate of both parties... it's just a shame he's so far left. In that sense, he would have been the lesser evil for me.

My ideal choice would be Ben Shapiro. I'm pretty homo for him.

And thank you for answering my question. We agree... the NBA is a joke with it's hypocrisy.
    Oh, thatís right. Youíre a Ben Shapiro guy. ****ing gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Oh, thatís right. Youíre a Ben Shapiro guy. ****ing gross.
    I'm not surprised you don't like Ben. What don't you like about him though?
    2015 Bull's Mock Trade Game Championship Team

San Antonio Spurs

PG: Chris Paul | Patty Mills | Jose Calderon
    SG: Khris Middleton | J.J. Redick | Iman Shumpert
    SF: DeMarre Carroll | P.J. Tucker | Anthony Morrow
    PF: Tim Duncan | Carlos Boozer | Kyle O'Quinn
    C : Al Horford | Rudy Gobert

Because heís ****ing gross.

You responded to my post and made the argument about Trump. I don't wish to make this about him, it's bigger than him. Nevertheless, you answered my question, so I'll answer yours even thought it's moot.

I don't see Trump's level of "evil" on a tier basis. I don't even know how to quantify his level. I just think the alternative, Biden, is worse in the sense that he literally has dementia. His brain is deteriorating and I don't see him fit whatsoever to be the president of the US.

I agree with Trump more politically, but I'd rather Bernie Sanders be president even though I disagree with him on many important issues. The reason for that is I don't think Bernie is evil at all. I think he's the only respectable and trustworthy candidate of both parties... it's just a shame he's so far left. In that sense, he would have been the lesser evil for me.

My ideal choice would be Ben Shapiro. I'm pretty homo for him.

And thank you for answering my question. We agree... the NBA is a joke with it's hypocrisy.
    I donít get how the NBA is bigger then the Trumpís and their modern form of slavery? Help me understand how the president of the United State of America is some how smaller in comparison to a game that is played for fun.

You even say you agree with Trump politically so you give him and his family a pass for their crimes against humanity because Biden is unfit in your eyes. That makes zero sense to me. Why go after the small fish in the NBA? Why not go after the head of the snake? It donít get bigger then the leader of the free world. Or am I missing something?

You like many agree that the president of the United States is pure evil or your words a ďjokeĒ. Do you believe the position of president of the United States is a joke as well? Do you truly believe the NBA is bigger then the presidency? Explain how sports are bigger then democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    I donít get how the NBA is bigger then the Trumpís and their modern form of slavery? Help me understand how the president of the United State of America is some how smaller in comparison to a game that is played for fun.
    No, I'm talking about the NBA's hypocritical and insincere social justice propaganda while deliberately keeping silent on China's human exploitation. It's the NBA who is giving a free pass of social supression for one group of people (the Chinese) and wanting to be heard loudly by another (BLM).

You even say you agree with Trump politically so you give him and his family a pass for their crimes against humanity because Biden is unfit in your eyes. That makes zero sense to me. Why go after the small fish in the NBA? Why not go after the head of the snake? It donít get bigger then the leader of the free world. Or am I missing something?
    I said I agree more with Trump than I do Bernie Sanders, yet STILL think Sanders is the better bet. You aren't ready what I'm saying... you're allowing your emotions to put words in my mouth.

You like many agree that the president of the United States is pure evil or your words a ďjokeĒ. Do you believe the position of president of the United States is a joke as well? Do you truly believe the NBA is bigger then the presidency? Explain how sports are bigger then democracy.
    I will give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume your reading comprehension is highly inadequate and that you're not purposely trying to put words in my mouth... I said Trump is the "lesser evil". This does not equate to Trump getting a pass by me. I think you forgot to read that I never voted for him, nor am I going to vote for him in November.

You are a prime example of people on both extreme sides of the political isle. Conservatives think I'm a liberal, and liberals think I'm a conservative. Yet, I strive to stay consistent with my ideology, which is why I'm both conservative and liberal depending on the issue.

As for you making a strawman argument that I think the NBA is bigger than the presidency, I think human exploitation is bigger than Trump. This argument was never suppose to be about that idiot. It was someone else who quoted me and tried to make it about Trump. I think all eyes should be on anyone (yes, including Trump) who treats humans sub-humanly... And this is going on on an exponentially bigger scale in China. It's a shame the NBA, in addition everyone else who protects China with their crimes against humanity.

Statement assumed to be true: Satan is more evil than Hitler was.

Liberal and Conservative conclusion: Because Satan is more evil than Hitler, Hitler gets a free pass and is a good guy.

Non-brainwashed independent conclusion: Satan being worse than Hitler doesn't make Hitler a good guy. Satan isn't the standard... he's the far most extreme outlier.
    Last edited by Redrum187; 08-15-2020 at 06:48 PM.

San Antonio Spurs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVco0KHQei4
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

Sorry, those aren't the Black lives that matter apparently... lets give Microsoft, Apple, etc... a "free pass" as you say and instead only focus on the Black lives that fit our narrative/agenda in the US.

San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by rhino17 View Post
    This is gold!

San Antonio Spurs

He is an extreme partisan is one of my main issues, he is clearly coming from a place of bias in many of his arguments on issues. Breitbart as one of his previous employers is one of the most extreme media out there.

https://medium.com/@JohnPierreMaeli/...o-c04be00090e1
    https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-more-than-one
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...neil-interview

To me the issue with Ben is that he often makes basic concepts overly political tbh. He tries to play this card as if he is being logical when often the "logic" he describes is not consistent topic to topic and he often goes into strawman like the Neil interview making random accusations. I think he just misses the obvious points on issues sometimes purposely to fight against more extreme arguments. He is smart though.
    Last edited by mngopher35; 08-16-2020 at 06:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    I don't think exploitation of other people is "good" in any shape or form. I just don't understand why people have to be selectively outraged about social issues, or why they pin it all on Trump as if these same issues didn't exist under Obama, Bush Jr, Clinton, Bush Sr. Regardless, in the modern world "truth" and "right/wrong" are subjective unfortunately.
    Truth is donít have real beef with Trump the person. If Trump loses the election Iím not going to start believing America is now somehow fixed. Many bad groups will still exists after Trump is gone. Even worse situation will still exists. Politics just paints everyone as bad and horrible situation as not that bad.

Proud Americanís like myself want the best for all Americans. I truly believe America is to the world what the NBA is basketball. Not really but just proud like our brothers from other parts of the world.

Itís easy to look up what help Trump has gave to many Americans who need or earned it. The same way itís extremely easy to see how many lives BLM has saved since the movement was started. Both of these are facts and not opinion.

https://youtu.be/me7f57drktg

Wow this guy almost got shot. Maybe not 7 times in the back but maybe around 1-5 shots. More then likely just one shot.

Quick recap - black man with camera and hand in pocket while being an American. So of course cops approach him and couldnít figure out why this American citizen didnít want or need any help even tho the American never ask for any help. The American wanting to be left alone as free man was suspicious to the cop. Made the cop seriously ďfear for his lifeĒ.

Fearing for your life is how someone gets shot in the back 2-7 times.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast