Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 288
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    694
    Smart is like a Ntilikina/Westbrook hybrid

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    Smart is like a Ntilikina/Westbrook hybrid
    He's nowhere near as offensively gifted as Russell Westbrook. Marcus Smart is a young Patrick Beverly with a jump shot.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    He's nowhere near as offensively gifted as Russell Westbrook. Marcus Smart is a young Patrick Beverly with a jump shot.
    Exactly... That's the Frank half dragging the offense down... Smh

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    694
    I've never seen more bricks in crunch time from 2 stars then Leonard/George in this 4th....

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,853
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    Exactly... That's the Frank half dragging the offense down... Smh
    Well neither player can be compared to Jamal Murray. This guy is a machine. Goes to show you when you have a point guard and a good passing big man can set the table for so many.


    I think, I'm over Kawhi Leonard. Here is game 7 and I expected him to show me like he has so many times, why he is a phenom.

    He did more glares than scoring.

    Paul George is overrated. Murray and co were clowning him every which way.

    And the Denver Nuggets thank the Knicks for the Melo deal...seeing how Jamal Murray was drafted with the final First rounder (from the Knicks) in the Melo deal.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    694
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    And the Denver Nuggets thank the Knicks for the Melo deal...seeing how Jamal Murray was drafted with the final First rounder (from the Knicks) in the Melo deal.
    The trade that never stops haunting us...

    Jokic and Murray are 2 pieces of evidence...

    No matter how late (Joker a 2nd rounder)....

    Never Trade Away Picks. Ever.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,420
    What sucks is the raptors were a perfectly built team with kawhi.

    Would of been nice to see how many rings they could of chased.

    Clippers had the right talent and right players on paper, but never looked like a really good team.

    I cant imagine pg or kawhi leaving, but you have to wonder, they would be a major shakeup in the nba, and really make teams second guess going after superstars without long term deals.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,853
    Kawhi Leonard is from Los Angeles. Nothing wrong with wanting to go home where the weather is infinitely better all year round than Toronto.

    Kawhi is not leaving.

    But Doc Rivers is. He was a terrible coach in Orlando. That Boston team was a bit of a fluke with good timing, because Ainge was ready to fire him. With the Clippers, his sole contribution was helping overthrow Donald Sterling...

    But one wonders, the Clippers are out of draft picks for the next 4 seasons thanks to Paul George.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,955
    Say what you want about kawhi and George but that collapse was 200% on doc. He's gotta go

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    LI-NY
    Posts
    34,360
    Clips checked out IMO. George was on the record talking about his struggles living in the bubble and they were the team pushing hardest to end the season after the Jacob Blake protest. They won't shake things up too much nor should they, but they will have a tougher road next year IMO and they certainly are not a team on the upswing.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,619
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Say what you want about kawhi and George but that collapse was 200% on doc. He's gotta go
    Doc Rivers didnít shoot a combined 10/38 from the field.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,619
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    What sucks is the raptors were a perfectly built team with kawhi.

    Would of been nice to see how many rings they could of chased.

    Clippers had the right talent and right players on paper, but never looked like a really good team.

    I cant imagine pg or kawhi leaving, but you have to wonder, they would be a major shakeup in the nba, and really make teams second guess going after superstars without long term deals.
    He shouldíve never left. I didnít expect them to lose in the second round to the Nuggets, but I never expected them to get by the Lakers either.

    He left a better situation, in a conference where he would at least make Finals appearances each year, to play on the inferior LA team, get booed during home games when the two teams played, and be in LeBron and ADís shadow.

    People were so quick to put him on the level of LeBron especially after last season. Heís never been that. Heís a great player in his own right, but if you were to just bring up his numbers without looking at who the player was, you would question whether or not he was even a HOF level player. Iím not saying heís not, because he definitely is, but this is what I was trying to explain all of last year when he was getting compared to LeBron, Durant and Curry. He may have been up there with those guys in recent years, but his peak seasons and performances donít stack up. LeBron will go down as a top-2 NBA player of all time and Durant and Curry top 15-20. Kawhi is not that.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Doc Rivers didnít shoot a combined 10/38 from the field.
    He also didn't put them in the best position for success. It felt like I was watching la rockets with heavy iso and limited player movement. I also think he was the main reason they lost game 5

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    He shouldíve never left. I didnít expect them to lose in the second round to the Nuggets, but I never expected them to get by the Lakers either.

    He left a better situation, in a conference where he would at least make Finals appearances each year, to play on the inferior LA team, get booed during home games when the two teams played, and be in LeBron and ADís shadow.

    People were so quick to put him on the level of LeBron especially after last season. Heís never been that. Heís a great player in his own right, but if you were to just bring up his numbers without looking at who the player was, you would question whether or not he was even a HOF level player. Iím not saying heís not, because he definitely is, but this is what I was trying to explain all of last year when he was getting compared to LeBron, Durant and Curry. He may have been up there with those guys in recent years, but his peak seasons and performances donít stack up. LeBron will go down as a top-2 NBA player of all time and Durant and Curry top 15-20. Kawhi is not that.
    Hes not bron, but hes the next best level whatever that is.

    I think hes clearly on the same level as kd or curry.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,619
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Hes not bron, but hes the next best level whatever that is.

    I think hes clearly on the same level as kd or curry.
    The past two seasons, yes...and MAYBE his last year in San Antonio. Before that and throughout his career, no.

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •