Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gym Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    More like he's a total loser in your eyes because he fell out of favor with poor lil' Donnie boi (and makes suggestions based on scientific data, not gut feelings or political gamesmanship).
    It's weird how people who lose their **** about folks like myself reading between the lines about what Trump says would claim that Fauci didn't say that protests would increase the spread of the virus. Because he did say that protests would increase the spread. But he said it by saying that all activities like protests (including church, baseball games, and school) would increase the spread. He elected not to single out specific activities that would allow his words to be used in an attack ad but what he said was 100% clear.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's how he makes his money. He's absolutely making bank over covid.
    How?

Are you saying financial incentive is influencing his opinions? Can you demonstrate this?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Gym Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    How?

Are you saying financial incentive is influencing his opinions? Can you demonstrate this?

He’s got a sneaker deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Between the Air Faucis and the Gym Jordans, what's your favorite new shoe?

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

How?

hey, it got him a baseball tryout
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Between the Air Faucis and the Gym Jordans, what's your favorite new shoe?
    The bipolar Yeezys.

How?

No doubt he’ll all of a sudden disappear and then, equally suddenly, show up somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovash View Post
    No doubt he’ll all of a sudden disappear and then, equally suddenly, show up somewhere else.
    he has a transporter?
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123