Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gym Jordan

Gym Jordan

Should he have stuck to enabling sexual assault?

He is your typical grandstanding politician.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He is your typical grandstanding politician.
    He's a ****ing arsehole

Above all else, dude's a total loser
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    <><><><><><><>
    <><><><>

I am very glad that Dr. Fauci was able to resist Gym's political gamesmanship.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I am very glad that Dr. Fauci was able to resist Gym's political gamesmanship.
    Fauci will comment on everything from baseball games to concerts but he won’t admit that the virus spreads through protests because he’s a total loser.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Brewersfan255 View Post
    Fauci will comment on everything from baseball games to concerts but he won’t admit that the virus spreads through protests because he’s a total loser.

Ahh it's a bold move to proclaim so loudly that you didn't watch any of the video that came out today.

Dr. Fauci said that ANY gathering is going to lead to the "acquisition and transmission" of the disease. Jordan made it political by saying the government should be going after protesters. Fauci kept it apolitical by discussing any gathering and not getting into favoring one type of gathering over another.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Ahh it's a bold move to proclaim so loudly that you didn't watch any of the video that came out today.

Dr. Fauci said that ANY gathering is going to lead to the "acquisition and transmission" of the disease. Jordan made it political by saying the government should be going after protesters. Fauci kept it apolitical by discussing any gathering and not getting into favoring one type of gathering over another.
    I watched the video. Jordan asked him straight up if protests help spread the disease then he was bullshitting around and not answering. He said straight up before that going to church and baseball games spread the disease but then when asked about protesting he went around the question.

I watched the video. Jordan asked him straight up if protests help spread the disease then he was bullshitting around and not answering. He said straight up before that going to church and baseball games spread the disease but then when asked about protesting he went around the question.

It's how he makes his money. He's absolutely making bank over covid.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    It's how he makes his money. He's absolutely making bank over covid.
    Your impression is that he is in it for the money?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Gym Jordan

He made it clear that any crowding will lead to spread. The only question he wouldn’t answer was should the govt take action to limit protesting. That is a constitutional issue and a political one bc if you say yes then the question bc what are acceptable ways to do this. These clearly are not health related questions. I think he was right to stay out of it.

Last edited by ewing; 08-01-2020 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    He made it clear that any crowding will lead to spread. The only question he wouldn’t answer was should the govt take action to limit protesting. That is a constitutional issue and a political one bc if you say yes then the question bc what are acceptable ways to do this. These clearly are not health related questions. I think he was right to stay out of it.

Yet he’s not afraid to say that there should be no football or that baseball should be over with in September

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

At this point could you even imagine the reaction if Trump were the one to come out with some directives to limit protesting? All that would do is create a national version of what happened in Portland where his actions fueled more problems when he assumed his way would solve them.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Gym Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    At this point could you even imagine the reaction if Trump were the one to come out with some directives to limit protesting? All that would do is create a national version of what happened in Portland where his actions fueled more problems when he assumed his way would solve them.
    MLB is an organization that can be closed. Protesting is an action taken by people and seen as protected by the right to assemble by many. They are different. Honestly in theory I would have no problem with fines being given when people assemble during a pandemic. That said I think being mad at Fauci for his response is redic. Jordan tried to turns things political. Fauci kept it apolitically like he should

Last edited by ewing; 08-01-2020 at 09:45 AM.

Sorry I meant to respond to Brewers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast