Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    How are you positive?

Idk **** about choke holds to know if its causing asphyxiation, I would rely on the coroner and last I checked, that was a clown show with differing opinions, I forgot which one was the Epstein guy tho. Should be an interesting law suit.

Hey is it true a bunch of your heavy tax payers (the wealthy) are fleeing NY?
    The city came out and said that was not correct procedure. And I'm not at all sure why this is in this thread at all.

Is there any chance of next season happening?

How are you positive?

Idk **** about choke holds to know if its causing asphyxiation, I would rely on the coroner and last I checked, that was a clown show with differing opinions, I forgot which one was the Epstein guy tho. Should be an interesting law suit.

Hey is it true a bunch of your heavy tax payers (the wealthy) are fleeing NY?
    Bc Iím not totally brain dead and IDK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

I am positive there is still a chance it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    The city came out and said that was not correct procedure. And I'm not at all sure why this is in this thread at all.
    That's not what this is about, it's about the cause of death in the eyes of the law

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Bc Iím not totally brain dead and IDK

What makes you think so?

What makes you think so?
    The knee that was on his neck for 9 mins

That's not what this is about, it's about the cause of death in the eyes of the law
    This thread about the 2021 NBA season is about cause of death?

Letís say this was true, btw Iím positive itís not, would the appropriate response be kneeling on his neck for 9 mins? if you kneel on a choking guys neck for 9 mins and he dies are you a murderer?

I tend to agree with you. This sort of makes D shauvin look like even more of a monster. However- there is additional footage that came out 4 or 5 days ago that shows the cops being very civil with floyd for a long time before he was on the ground. There were also other people with floyd who cooperated with the police and they are fine. Floyd was complaining that he couldnt breath before the cops even touched him. Although he wasnt making a whole lot of sense with anything he was saying..... which is why the cops might not have taken him seriously.

The bigger problem is that the media had most of this information and they left it out because some of it made the narrative they were pushing hard to believe. The media created a pressure for the DA to overcharge the police officers. This could turn into a disaster when there is all sorts of reasonable doubt as to whether this was pre meditated or not.

Im assuming he gets man slaughter because the police actions were wreckless and they violated procedure. There was nothing said that suggests George Floyd was killed because he was black. He wasnt profiled- the police were called to the scene.

The knee that was on his neck for 9 mins

You didn't answer the question, what makes you think he wasn't going to die that day? Idk but you seem to know everything

How do you know that's what ultimately did him in?
    Last edited by Chronz; 08-09-2020 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This thread about the 2021 NBA season is about cause of death?
    Yes.

Is there any chance of next season happening?

You didn't answer the question, what makes you think he wasn't going to die that day? Idk but you seem to know everything

How do you know that's what ultimately did him in?
    The same thing that makes me assume I wonít die today. a guy kneeled on his neck for 9 mins and then he died. I donít think kneeling on someoneís neck is treatment. If he was having trouble breathing before the act that makes it worse not better.

Last edited by ewing; 08-09-2020 at 08:23 PM.

What the ****, Chronz. Jesus.

Yes.
    No

Actually I believe next season will proceed, but it will be quite different than the previous seasons.

According to this:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

the pandemic is projected to continue spreading after September and deaths in the US (which are up to 170K people as we speak) are projected to be up to 300K by Dec the 1st...

I think that "Orlando's experiment" has been used as a (successful) test in order for the NBA to have a plan B on how to cope with similar occasions if ever appear again in the future.

I therefore believe one should expect the league to split the teams in two groups and have two tournaments similar to what is going on in Orlando for the next season and then perhaps sweep half of the teems between the two groups and repeat the tournaments and then repeat the process again until everybody has played against anybody else until there is one playoffs tournament for the 16 teams with the best record remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    With baseball about to be shut down and football having no chance of happening what is the likelihood of next season happening for the nba? This bubble thing wont happen for an entire regular season because there is 0 chance players agree to being locked down that long.... basketball and hockey are able to finish there seasons by mostly just going to the playoffs... can the league do an entire nba season next season or will it have to be super condensed?

Oof
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast