Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I'm going out to outdoor gatherings , I've eaten inside twice at restaurants where no one was near us.

If you're going to "large crowded events" by choice, you're selfish. There isn't a single exception to that, either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    You unironically responded to a bot. Rethink ur moral high ground.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Just to play devils advocate ... if you are going to a large crowded charity event or maybe a large crowded BLM protest ... is that still selfish?
    An historic protest (essentially a modern civil rights movement) about oppression/the new jim crow/brutality is not an option. You can't "wait" to do that. So yes, that is something that is OK. And necessary. A lot of people were wearing masks as well.

Its bad enough where if things don't improve as a result of these protests we're gonna see more and more violence.

Last edited by blams; 08-08-2020 at 02:46 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL- I dont regularly go to either of them. As far as sit down burger chains go, I dont think we have anything else around here. Nations is good, but I dont think they wait on you. The closest one to me is 60 miles away though.

BTW- Arent you a vegetarian?
    Yeah, Iíve actually been a pescatarian for about a decade. Had a few Beyond Burgers tonight at the house, though.

The only time I went to Red Robin I.......was not impressed. But that was 1999? Maybe 2000. And Applebeeís was before that. Itís funny, we see Applebeeís commercials all the time in the Houston area but Iíve only seen a few.

Man, I havenít been to a restaurant in 5 months. Saving a **** ton of money, though.

An historic protest (essentially a modern civil rights movement) about oppression/the new jim crow/brutality is not an option. You can't "wait" to do that. So yes, that is something that is OK. And necessary. A lot of people were wearing masks as well.

Its bad enough where if things don't improve as a result of these protests we're gonna see more and more violence.

They chose to protest at a horrible time to protest the killing of a black man that was condemned by the police department, the mayor, the governor and the US President within 24 hours of it happening.

not just to attack the cause of the protest, but I would say 20-30 million young children being able to go to school and interact with other kids during their youth is atleast as important as protesting at that exact second.

Also unarmed killings of blacks have been on the decline the last 2-3 years.

Is being in large crowds of people for 10 hours straight ok when you have a mask on?
    Last edited by likemystylez; 08-08-2020 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blams
    If you're going to "large crowded events" by choice, you're selfish

So, if you are not at the necessary protests you must be selfish.

The reality is that none of this stuff is black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So, if you are not at the necessary protests you must be selfish.

The reality is that none of this stuff is black and white.
    blams decides what large crowds are acceptable and which ones are not. I love how he says going to large crowds is selfish and "There isnt a single exception to that either".

They chose to protest at a horrible time to protest the killing of a black man that was condemned by the police department, the mayor, the governor and the US President within 24 hours of it happening.

not just to attack the cause of the protest, but I would say 20-30 million young children being able to go to school and interact with other kids during their youth is atleast as important as protesting at that exact second.

Also unarmed killings of blacks have been on the decline the last 2-3 years.

Is being in large crowds of people for 10 hours straight ok when you have a mask on?
    Are we sure its murder tho? Have you seen the leaked body cam?

blams decides what large crowds are acceptable and which ones are not. I love how he says going to large crowds is selfish and "There isnt a single exception to that either".
    Wait, how is it selfish for a group of consenting adults to gather and help the economy? Lmfao, some people are really ok not living life anymore huh.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    LOL- I didnt use the word murder. It was clearly an unjustified killing. Seeing as the guy was choked out for 9 minutes with handcuffs on. We are talking about George Floyd.

I am fine with the rayshard brooks shooting. He clearly was a threat to the officers and rayshard brooks did not make a reasonable effort to cooperate with the police, so I dont think he was targeted for being black and killed...... as young turks would have you believe.

Yes, no

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

LOL- I didnt use the word murder. It was clearly an unjustified killing. Seeing as the guy was choked out for 9 minutes with handcuffs on. We are talking about George Floyd.

I am fine with the rayshard brooks shooting. He clearly was a threat to the officers and rayshard brooks did not make a reasonable effort to cooperate with the police, so I dont think he was targeted for being black and killed...... as young turks would have you believe.
    Talking about floyd yes. Dude was choking and struggling to breathe before the cops ever touched him, dude was dying that day one way or another. You think the riots were bad, I wonder what happens if the cop gets acquitted and goes down for a lesser charge.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Yes, no

Should be on some streaming spot, YouTube might try to hide it but check there too

Talking about floyd yes. Dude was choking and struggling to breathe before the cops ever touched him, dude was dying that day one way or another. You think the riots were bad, I wonder what happens if the cop gets acquitted and goes down for a lesser charge.
    hes gonna get like 3 or 4 years. He will be in protective custody and and be out in about 20 months. People will be pissed. The amount of money and resources its going to take to keep Chauvin safe in prison will be ridiculous. Ironically- going to prison is likely going to be the reason he is still alive in 2 yrs.

Is there any chance of next season happening?

Letís say this was true, btw Iím positive itís not, would the appropriate response be kneeling on his neck for 9 mins? if you kneel on a choking guys neck for 9 mins and he dies are you a murderer?

Last edited by ewing; 08-09-2020 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Letís say this was true, btw Iím positive itís not, would the appropriate response be kneeling on his neck for 9 mins? if you kneel on a choking guys neck for 9 mins and he dies are you a murderer?

How are you positive?

Idk **** about choke holds to know if its causing asphyxiation, I would rely on the coroner and last I checked, that was a clown show with differing opinions, I forgot which one was the Epstein guy tho. Should be an interesting law suit.

Hey is it true a bunch of your heavy tax payers (the wealthy) are fleeing NY?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast